Arnav ignored all her rantings and entered Shantihavan.. Nani, Mami, Anjali and payal who were sitting in hall, smiled seeing them.. 

Mami (giggling) : ee lo, love birdz aaii gaye.. (see there, love birds arrived)

Khushi was embarrassed while Arnav was still holding her in his arms.. he then made her sit in sofa..  

Nani : Arnav bitwa, how you came so early from office..? and khushi bitiya you had went to temple na..?

khushi : yes Naniji.. i was descending temple stairs after praying, when Arnavji's call came.. and while talking to him, i slipped and fell down.. hearing my scream, he came to temple and brought me here..

Anjali (worriedly) : oh my god.. it's just been 2 weeks, you recovered from the accident pain.. and now this..!

khushi : relax di.. first hear me.. do you know when i fell down, in which step i was..?

payal : which step..?

khushi (giggling) : last step.. it didn't even pained me.. 

Arnav : i know, it pained you khushi..

khushi : No

Arnav : yes

khushi : Noooo.. 

Arnav : then, why did you screamed..?

khushi : i screamed out of shock... i didn't knew that you will come running hearing my scream.. 

Arnav : so what..? i was worried..!

khushi (teasing) : ohho,.. so The Great Arnav Singh Raizada was worried..

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye.. ab kyun dono lad rahe ho..? (now why you both are fighting..?)

khushi (pointing to Arnav) : he started it mamiji..!! you know, i was sitting in temple stairs and checking my foot, when he came and took me in his arms that too in front of everyone.. here also, he did the same.. 

Everyone giggled hearing her compalint.. 

Arnav : you are My Wife.. dammit.. 

Anjali : you both aren't looking like newlyweds.. who will believe that you both got married just before 2 days..?

Nk : mai chaagaya.. (Nk came from outside waving a CD in his hand..)

khushi : chaagaya nahi Nanheji... aagaya.. !!!

Nk : yes.. yes .. (seeing Arnav) Nannav.. mere bhai.. you came back from office... very good.. (Arnav gave him "what the" look which he ignored) see this.. i have brought your marriage video..

khushi (jumping from sofa) : yeyy..!! Our Marriage video..!! 

Arnav : Careful..! (No sooner had he said, khushi screamed with pain and sat in sofa with thud..) see i told you.. it pained..!!

khushi : laadgovernor.. it's your mistake, because you didn't even let me to stand.. then how would i know, that it will pain..?

Arnav : yes.. everything is my mistake..

Mami : sasuma, Anjali bitiya... did you both see how hamare Arnav bitwa is accepting defeat.. Hello Hi Bye Bye..

Meanwhile payal brought hot water bag which khushi kept in her legs to relieve the pain..

khushi : Arrey Nanheji.. play the marriage video..

Nk : ok khushiji.. 

Nk played Arnav and khushi's marriage video.. which had the recording of every ritual.. they all sat together and started watching it..