Part 8

Arnav badly wanted to talk with khushi alone, so he voiced his thought.. 

Arnav (hesitating) : umm.. wo.. i think, you all should go to home now.. i mean.. wo.. khushi.. (looking at khushi who is giving him a sweet smile) wo khushi needs to rest.. you know.. 

Akash (interrupting) : yes bhai.. we know.. hai na di.. (he elbowed Anjali) we know.. 

Arnav : ya.. so.. move.. 

Anjali (suppressing smile) : haan chhote.. you also come with us.. buaji and Nk bhai will stay here.. 

A horrified Nk on thought of staying with Buaji screamed "No.." Akash pinched him and winked at him indicating that they are playing with Arnav.. but Nk being Nk didn't wanted to take any chance for staying with Buaji even in a joke.. 

Arnav : ok.. Ok enough now.. di, you need rest and Akash, I guess you need to spend some time with Payal.. (Akash was embarrassed and Payal was blushing) 

Anjali : Akash needs to spend time with Payal or My chhote wants to spend some time with khushiji.. haan..? (Khushi was red while blushing.. Everyone laughed on their expense.. Anjali saw a slight blush in her Chote's cheeks too.. His happiness was reflecting from his face.. She went and hugged him..)

Arnav (emotionally) : di.. 

Anjali (still hugging) : I am fine Chote.. It's just that.. I am very happy for you.. 

Arnav broke the hug and kissed his di's forehead.. They both again side hugged each other.. Everyone became a bit emotional.. 

Garima (facing Nani) : wo.. I was thinking.. When khushi cures fully, why don't we arrange a proper marriage for khushi and Arnav bitwa..?

Nani (happily) : you voiced my thoughts.. This will be perfect.. 

Mami : Ghar Mey ek aur Shaadi.. Makeup karika padi.. Hello Hi bye bye.. (One more marriage in home.. Have to do Makeup..)

Buaji : iss baar bhi Sangeet mey ham hi jeetenge, Nandkisore.. (This time also we will win in Sangeet ceremony..)

Arnav : I guess, we can plan all this in home.. Now, khushi needs rest.. 

Nk : very bad Nannav.. Tum hame dhaga rahe ho.. Very bad.. (You are threading us out..)

Akash : dhaga nahi Nk bhai, bhaga... bhaga.. (not Thread its Push..)

Meanwhile, nurse came inside and said everyone except one to leave, as patient needs rest.. Everyone teasingly smiled on Arnav and moved out.. 

Arnav amusingly saw khushi who was blushing furiously.. but then he remembered that he have to tell her that he married her in haste because he saw her in terrace with Shyam..  he gulped thinking what would be her reaction..

Arnav : khushi.. Wo., Mai.. (that.. I.. )

Khushi (smiled remembering their confessions) : boliye.. (Say..)

Arnav (in single breath) : khushi Iam sorry.. 

Khushi (confused) : Sorry..? Kyun..? (Why..?)

Arnav then told her everything.. the terrace scene, what he saw, including what Shyam told when he confronted him.. 

Khushi : you believed him..?

Arnav (guilty) : Iam sorry khushi.. 

Khushi : he is a liar Arnavji.. and what you saw in terrace was not the full scene.. (She then told him everything..) 

Arnav : Iam really sorry khushi.. 

Khushi : aur kitni baar aap Sorry bolenge.. Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada, aap sorry bolte huwe acche nahi lagte.. (How many times you will say sorry.. Saying sorry doesn't suits you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..)

Arnav : Matlab.. (Means..) you forgave me..?

Khushi : I can't forgive you.. Because, the entire mistake was not yours.. It's all Shyam's Mistake.. and I should have told you everything.. So it's partly, my mistake also.. Iam sorry for that.. But did you married me only for this reason.. (She knows Her Arnavji loves her, but she wanted to know the reason from him..) 

Arnav (instantly) : No khushi.. (He held her hand close to his heart) yes, I took this decision in anger.. But I married you, because I Love you.. Had it been anyone else in your place, I wouldn't have taken the same decision.. ! Trust me khushi, I married you because I wanted you to be with me.. To keep you close to me.. (Pause) infact, I came to terrace for proposing you.. 

Khushi (smiling) : I trust you.. 

Arnav : will you be Mine.. Forever.. ?

khushi : Hamesha.. (Forever and ever..) 

Arnav : I love you... (he then smiled hearing a faint "hum bhi.." from her side and seeing her blushing again lowering her eyelids.. he happily hugged her to his heart content..)

They broke hug when they heard some screaming sounds.. Arnav told khushi to take some rest while he went out to check what had happened.. When he came out, he was shocked to see Shyam coming towards their ward with gun and police following him.. Before, he could make any further movement, police clutched him from behind.. Shyam screamed seeing Arnav "I'll not leave you and khushi.. How dare you marry her, when I had told you that I Love her.. But Iam more Angry on her, How could she marry You.. that's why when I saw her going out.. I sent that truck to kill her.. but she escaped death.. I found out about the Doctor and threatened him to kill khushi, or else I'll kill his own daughter but Still Khushi is alive.. I won't let you both live in peace.. I'll kill you both.." Shyam escaped from their clutches and ran to shoot Arnav... when, one of the police officers Shot Shyam to death.. Shyam was lying on floor with lot of blood around him.. his head on Arnav's foot.. Arnav turned other side to control his anger, Shyam is already dead and he cannot even beat up the man who ruined his di's life and tried killing his khushi.. Some ward boys came and took Shyam's body in a stretcher...

Police (to Arnav) : he had escaped from jail to kill you and your wife..

Arnav : thanks for the help officer.. 

Police : it's our duty.. (he went from there after closing Shyam's case..)

Arnav called Akash who told that he dropped Guptas' in their home and they also reached Shantihavan.. then, Arnav told him about Shyam's death to which Akash felt good and kept the call.. Akash told everyone in home about Shyam and everyone felt in peace.. The person, who played dirty games with their lives is now, not anymore..

Arnav went inside and saw khushi was very worried.. She asked what was the sounds..? He told her about Shyam's death.. When he saw her confused, he told "Everyone pays for their sin".. She nodded and both smiled at each other when he kissed her forehead ...

This is the one day (Ek din) which changed their life for good

______________________

Next is Epilogue

Vote and Comment, if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖