The Surprise

The Doctor sighed slightly as he made his way to the Console, intending to locate then have a word or two with Discord. "Oh! Wait!" He stopped suddenly and hurried back out to the Crystal Meeting Room. "Fluttershy! I need your bunny for a moment! Can I borrow him?" Everypony stopped talking and looked at him slightly. Thankfully, the Magic didn't play this time.

"Wh-what do you w-want him for Clockwork?" Fluttershy asked in her trademark soft voice. "I just need a quick scan, that's all!" The Doctor stated hurriedly. "Hurry!", "Y-Yes you can!" She said in a slightly terrified voice as she shrank away from him. "Clockwork! Apologise to Flutters now! You frightened her by all your attitude!" Rainbow said as she got up from her chair and cantered over to Fluttershy, throwing  a slightly dirty look as the others looked at the eccentric stallion with reproach in them.

he backed off slightly and felt a little bad for frightening her. "I'm sorry Fluttershy, I didn't mean to frighten you...." she smiled lightly as she calmed down from her words with the help of Rainbows presence next to her. "Its q-quite fine Clockwork, you're forgiven." She said quietly and softly. At this point, Rainbow gave a little affectionate nuzzle of reassurance to Fluttershy and went back to her chair, looking at him with a skeptical look. "Thank you so much Fluttershy, really."

She nods and he dashed back off to the TARDIS, busting through the door and quickly selecting Fluttershys home in the preset coordinates, taking off and landing within twenty seconds. The Doctor rushed out and quickly looked around her yard at all the Animals. "Angel! Aannggelll!" He called out with no luck. "Dammit...Angel!! Fluttershy needs you!" He called out with luck this time as Angel bounced out from under a table and towards him. The Doctor ever so gently picked up the tiny rabbit and scannned him, latching onto the Magical Signal.

"HaHa!! Thank you Angel, Fluttershy will thank you later. Sorry for lying." He put Angel down whom stomped a foot in disgust at the trick and hopped off somewhere. "Alright, where are you Discord..." The Doctor trailed off as he noticed that the source was quite nearby. He followed it and walked around the house four times, then growled as he looked up to find Discord's face in his with a few inches to spare. "Hello there Doctor, I was wondering where you got to!" Discord said in mock concern with a grin on his Draconequus face.

He had an over large tooth with mismatching arms, legs, and even his body to an extent. He is a creature of Chaos, and chaotic looking. "Discord! I want a word with you! Enough of the tricks and games, I want answers!" The Doctor growled at him angrily, showing his teeth slightly. Discord laughed and obliged, sliding down the wall of the cottage and towered in front of the Gallifrayan Stallion, bending down with a mischievous smile. "Why, I don't know what you're talking about dear Doctor! I've been at Fluttershys all week! She didn't say anything?"He asked with a grin and a slight mock.

"I honestly can't say, I wasn't paying attention. The others may have been to loud so she hadn't said anything. That doesn't mean that you couldn't have done anything and I have Magical readings that indicate it's your Chaotic Magic that's been causing all of this! NOW TALK!! He yelled in Discords still smirking face out of impatience, causing Discord to chuckle. "Oh nonononoooo Doctor! I can do better! I will show you what happens when you yell at me, especially in my face." Discord said with a large grin that didn't bode well.

"What? What do you mean!?" Discord simply laughed and snapped his Lions paw, a small magical displacement spark present. "What did you do?! What! Did! You! Do!? I DEMAND you tell me!" The Doctor growled and stomped a hoof. Discord chuckled and leaned down again, eyes dancing with light amusement. "Go check on the Elements dear Doctor and find out! They're out of the meeting now and currently at home, Fluttershy is going down to Sugar Cube Corner, so she won't be back for a little while. Now hurry along Doctor!" Discord said mysteriously and the Doctor growled, hurrying back to the TARDIS and shutting the door.