Chapter 10: Going Home?

Start from the beginning

"Hermione please get me out of here." I stepped back and heard a CRACK and froze on the spot. 

I shut my eyes and prayed that I didn't break the only thing that could take us home. I looked at the ground and mentally face palmed myself. 

"NICE GOING GINNY!" yelled Ron. 

"Shut up! You couldn't even find it and it was here the entire time you idiot." 

"Well at least I'm not the one who ripped our train ticket home!" 

"We wouldn't even have a train ticket if I didn't step on it and find it!" 

"Oi shut up! Both of you!" exclaimed Harry examining the ring. 

"IS IT BROKEN?" yelled Hermione from up above.

"Can you just get us out of here?" 

"Do it yourself Ronald!" 

"I'm not exactly the best at levitating spells Miss LeviosAA!" 

She huffed in annoyance and did a levitating spell on me first. As I reached the top, I pulled out my wand and did the same spell on Ron as she did to Harry at the same time. About halfway through, I 'accidentally' stopped focusing and dropped Ron straight down. 

"Oops." I said as Harry started laughing. 

"Just wait til I get up there Ginny!" Ron yelled. 

Hermione let out a small laugh as she got Ron up. 

Ron started running towards me as I pointed my wand right at him and he froze. 

"I'm gonna get you, you just wait."

"What's stopping you big brother?" I said laughing but I immediately stopped when I saw the ring in his hand start to gleam. 

"What's happening?"

"I'm not sure." said Hermione. 

"Do we go near it? Or should we run for our lives?" asked Harry. 

"Let's try it." said Ron. 

He started putting the ring on his finger as we all held hands in a circle. We started thinking about our old home, our old friends, our old enemies, our old everything. As the ring started to shoot out different colours that were really bright and temporarily blinded me, I saw Snape rush into the room and shout. 

But as he reached us, we were already gone. I heard nothing. When I opened my eyes, I saw the four of us and I grinned to see we weren't broken and weren't missing any limbs. I looked around and saw Hogwarts. 

We all raced and hoped it was our time at Hogwarts. 

"Children! It's time for class, I don't know what you think you're doing roaming the halls at this time!" We knew who it was and I could not be happier to hear Professor McGonagall's voice. 

We just ran and hugged her which left her very uncomfortable and super confused.

"Yes, yes I know I'm wonderful but I'm going to see you all next class but for now go to your classes!" 

She shooed us away and we all ran to the Gryffindor common room. 

"I'm so glad to be back home." I said as they all nodded in agreement. 

I went upstairs and looked in the mirror and sighed. My face. It looked horrible but I was glad it was back here in the right time. Why did we ever want that mess?

I went back down to see Hermione, Harry and Ron all staring at someone. I pushed through them to see what they were staring at and my jaw dropped. 

YUPYUPYUPYUPYUPYUPYP! RANDOM QUESTION: Where are you guys from? I really want to know where you're from. --> If that doesn't sound creepy af. 

And also if you guys have any questions for me, ask away, no matter how weird or casual they sound :) 

Here's a new chapter! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. 

ALSO PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME NEW IDEAS FROM YOU GUYS, MAYBE IF YOU SEE THIS GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION OR WANT A CERTAIN SCENE ADDED IN A NEW CHAPTER PLEASE JUST COMMENT HERE! 

I will continue with possible late updates, I'm so sorry but I want these chapters to be good and it takes a while for me. 

Also thank you so much for 70k on my first book, It Just Takes Time. 

Honestly this chapter is dedicated to everyone who reads it because I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read it and vote and comment, it really makes me smile! 

That's all! Have a great day!

-forever_a_dreamer101 Jasmine