22

Odell's POV

I was picking up something for Mo for dinner. Lately we were trying to find another place. Ever since the my talk with Kiara, I been on edge. I'm still waiting for the right moment to tell her. Kav and Jarvis both told me to just tell her and be done with it so that  we both can be prepared for the future. 

When I got back to the parking lot I heard someone call my name. "Well look what we got here." I look up and see Kiara. "What do you want Kiara?" I ask her. 

"Some nerve to ask me Odell. Since you promised me so much when we were in college. The high price lifestyle, the cars, the jewelry, and the last name of Beckham Jr. But no. You went back to her. She's the one with the child on the way. Your last name that should've been mine. I'm going to make your life a living hell. You and her will go down." she says.

"You're not touching my family." I say through clenched teeth. "Try me Beckham." she says as she laughs an evil laugh.

Monique's POV

When Odell got home him and Kav exchanged a look. "Hey baby. What's wrong?" I ask him. He sits down across from me which is highly unusual. 

"Baby. Do you remember Kiara Morris?" he asks me. "That clingy bitch that was all over you when we broke up? Hell yeah." I say to him. "Well, she somehow found about you and me. And she's stalking us baby. I don't want nothing to happen to you or us. Mostly you and the baby." he says.

I felt the anger rush over me. We both went through some shit in college, but I know this is the hardest thing he's done since we got back together. I swallow my pride and hug him.

"Alright Odell. We'll get a PI on this tomorrow and we start looking for another place ASAP. I have a feeling she has been watching our door. I suggest you get Kav and Gina here now." I say.

He smiles. "Thank you baby." he says as he kisses my hand.