17

Today is the day.Our wedding day. "She doesn't need anyone stressing her out. Its not good for her nor the baby." Gina says. I shoot her the look.  "Sorry baby." she says. Good thing our parents already knew. 

"Y'all. Someone make sure Kav and Jarvis has Odell here, in his tux please and thank you." I say as my cousin braids up my hair.

Gina's POV

As matron of honor I took off in search of the groom and groomsmen. I saw two of them. Victor and Sterling. "Have any of you two seen Odell?" I ask. "Yeah, but first who are you?" the rookie asks. "Matron of honor and bride's best friend, so don't try me. Where is the groom. The bride wants to know where he's at."  I ask.

"Greeting guests and Jarvis and Kav are with him." Victor says. "And tell my sister to breathe for me please." he says.

I smile and I got pulled to the side. "Gina, I heard she's freaking out." Odell says. 

"She is. But you can't see her. Now go and get ready for your bride." I say. WhenI got back to Mo she was already full on makeup and looking gorgeous. 

"Go best friend, that's my best friend. Looking like the bride that she is. Come on. Your groom is waiting." I say.

Odell's POV

Jarvis and Kav are with me. "You'll be fine. Niq loves you boy." Kav says. "I know that. I love her and the bundle of joy we've have on the way." I say.

As the music started, I took a deep breath. There she was. A vision.I couldn't help but let the tears flow.. 

I took her hand and smiled at her.

*Reception* 

"We want to thank everyone for the love and support. As most of you know we been through some crazy stuff in the past. We love you guys and thank you." I kiss Mo's cheek.