13

Today my main is coming up to New York. Yes my childhood friend, roommate, and ride or die. Gina. She's been like a sister to me ever since the early days. "Divvvvvaaa" I heard from behind me. 

Gina can pass for New New out of ATL. 

"Nessa!" I say. "Hey girl. Its been too long. Can't wait to see this boy. Its been so long I seen you." she says. I smile as we head to the parking deck. She pauses in her tracks. I decided to bring out the all black Rolls Royce Wraith. Odell wanted me to be flossy like him. He told me he wanted to be matching.

"The boy got you a Rolls Royce as an engagement present?" she asks. "Yes. Come on. His words were 'I want us to be matching everyday all day. And this is one of more to come. Enjoy baby.'" I say

Odell's POV

Mo came home earlier than expected. "Baby?" I call out. "Odell, come say hi to Gina." she says. 

Gina. Mo's best friend since birth. When the whole fiasco went down she wouldn't let me live the shit down. "Gina." I say. "Oh look, the guy my best friend is marrying. You still a man whore?" she says as she crosses her arms.

"Gina." Mo says.

"Its cool Mo. I know I deserve it. But you can't hold me to the shit we did in college. I grew up. We both did." I say.

Mo's grip on the Bentley tightens. "Well, I'm going to get dinner. You two, don't mess up my house." she says.

Gina's POV

I never forgave him for what he did to Mo. The horror of him leaving her with his friends while he went to go with two groupies in a back room.

"Just don't you ever hurt her again Beckham." I say.

Odell's POV

"I never will again Gina." I say. When Gina went to her hotel, I had Mo sit on my lap.

"Baby, I'm sorry for what I did to you in college." I say. "Baby, I wouldn't be marrying you if I didn't forgive you. I love you Odell." she says.