7

Miami is hot and humid. Odell had me close to him since we landed.  "This place is hot and humid." I say. Miami has always been on my list to go in life and now that Odell made is point blank obvious that he wanted me everywhere. 

I look at my phone and their is a notification from Twitter and IG. I decided to check IG first. 

It was a picture of me and Odell when he had me wrapped in his arms at a friend's house. 'This woman right here. This woman right here is my world. I love her through thick and then. We been through a lot already for the past few months. I usually don't post my real personal stuff but I had to show off my baby. I love you Mo. Just say the word and I'll marry you right then and there. I love you -OBJ #IBragDifferent #My Queen #Royalty' 

I smile as I read the last hashtag. I decided to make a collage of us. 'OBJ. The three letters that mean the world to me. I love you so much that words always can't form. You been my protector, my motivator, you put my faith back in love. This just some of the many things you mean and done for me. I love you. I love you my OBJ. xoxo -Mo #Royalty #MyKing #Royalty'

When I looked up at Odell he was smiling. "What you smiling for Beckham?" I ask. "Game was postponed for tomorrow. So we have extra time here." he says with a smile. "Miami." I smile. "I have friend who's here. I want you to meet him." he says.

We went to a training facility with a couple players milling around. Odell had his hand intertwined with mine. "Yo, Jarvis." he calls. A guy who had a patch of blonde in his hair. "Yo, Odell." he says.

"Jarvis this is Mo." he says. He crosses his arms. "This is the girl who has you sprung?" he asks.

"You mean in love with? Then yes." Odell says as he hugs me. 

*

When we got back to the hotel, I brought up what he said earlier, "You would marry me on the spot?" I ask him. "Of course." he says. 

I smile as I look at the sun set.