Chapter 4

Kellin's POV

The rustling of my sheets were giving me a headache...Shit I couldn't sleep and I couldn't get her out of my head. Being away from her for so long made it easier for me to forget how beautiful she is. I glanced over my clock realizing that it was 2:30 AM. I looked at my phone lying next to me. I had a mini, self argument about whether or not to text Jaelyn. I gave in and texted her "Hey." regretting it after I sent it. I scrolled through my instagram feed seeing all the loyal fans. I posted a pic of a new shirt from my Anthem Made site. My phone buzzed. It was just Justin texting me to tell me about his "stunning" sex with his girlfriend. Jesse texted me wondering why Justin had sent that. He always sent out these type of messages to the whole band as if we're in high school bragging about how many girls we'd slept with, seems so stupid no a days. My phone buzzed again, this time it was Jaelyn saying "What's up?" Why is it that everyone I fucking talk to is awake at this hour. I didn't actually have a reason for texting her I just missed her. I responded by asking her if we could hang out tomorrow. I was worried about what her response would since our relationship was like a gasoline rainbow. I grabbed my notepad and started jotting down new lyric ideas, I tried "those late summers we spent, stayed up talking all night" and liked that. I thought about how the two of us would stay out to go to the hill behind our school after parties. Jaelyn replied saying "sure (: meet me at my apartment sometime tomorrow." I texted her goodnight and with that I attempted to fall back asleep and laughed at that thought because I knew it wouldn't work so I grabbed my guitar and started playing James Dean along with some random shit.