Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

I was rehearsing for our new years eve opening. I doubted the band was ready, my friend Gerard was helping us set up since his band My Chemical Romance wasn't performing today. We were opening for some intensely hardcore rock band. "I'm Kellin Quinn and this is my band called Sleeping With Sirens." I told the audience a tad nervous. We performed 'If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn' and the crowd went crazy. It was one of our first openings so, it was at a small outdoor plaza in LA. It was exciting because my childhood best friend Jaelyn, made it to our show. I hadn't seen her in more than three years. God I had fucking missed her... Gerard was amazed at how many fans were willing to do almost anything to get us to notice them. it was a afternoon show, so after we performed, the night was still young. I was back behind stage and I texted Jaelyn and she met me backstage. "Oh my gosh" Jaelyn said hugging me tightly. "Kellin, I feel like I haven't seen you in like forever. I'm so glad I got to finally see you perform!" I smiled, I was so happy to see her standing before me. "Hey Kel!" Jaelyn was calling me back to the present to see she had stepped aside to reveal a tall blonde smiling brightly. She stuck her hand out and I took it. "Emma." She told her name, I told mine. Disregarding the fact she already knew it. "So you and Jaelyn are friends?" I asked making small talk. She nodded. Just then I heard Gerard's voice behind me. His sentence was cut short when he walked up beside me. His eyes never left Emma."And this is?" He hinted that I introduce him to the two attractive women gathered around me."Uh, this is Jaelyn, she's a close friend," I tried to make it clear I was only person Jaelyn would go home with tonight, "and this is Emma." Gerard smiled when him and Emma met eyes. "I'm Gerard, of My Chemical Romance." He laughed, almost bragging. Emma laughed too and I could see the chemistry between them. "Are you guys planning on going anywhere?" Gee asked almost hopeful. "I thought Jaelyn and I could grab a few drinks or something to catch up." Jaelyn nodded and smiled. "You guys wanna join?" Jaelyn asked. "I think i'll stay here and help the band clean up the stage..." Gerard glanced at Emma. "Yeah, I'll stay here with him." She glanced back at him and they giggled like two children.