Chapter 8 - A New Home.

Start from the beginning

"No we are not, we are just showing my father something. Time to get stronger!" Ash yelled, this was the line that they always used before going into this transformation it got them into the motivation and synchronicity that they needed.  

Aaron, Samuel, Gary and Paul could only watch in awe as Greninja transformed in front of their eyes. "When I first saw this I thought Ash had the stones, but when I saw the transformation myself I was shocked, it is definitely Mega Evolution but they are not using the stones." Alain said.

"Maybe their hearts and friendship is so strong they don't need the stones. I bet if Pikachu was a Raichu then the same thing would happen." Aaron said now starting to get what was happening.

"Well only a few of the pokemon have these stones so not all can Mega Evolve." Alain explained.

"Nonsense if one of the pokemon can Mega Evolve then they all can that is how it works. If you all train in Aura you may be able to transform your pokemon without the stones, and even if do not I bet all of the stones for every pokemon is somewhere in the kingdom we are going to." Aaron said.

The others nodded, they all wanted to learn Aura but they were also going to search for Mega Stones for their other pokemon as well as Key Stones for the trainers that didn't have them.

"Cool, do you think there will be new pokemon there too?" Ashton said excited.

"I would think so. There is a new region being discovered lately, and before you asked I saw it on a poster in that town we went through, this means their will be new pokemon in the kingdom. There is something about this place that draws all kinds of pokemon to it that don't want to be in their native region, every single pokemon their is I guarantee at least one will be here." Aaron said, the others all gasped.

They talked for the rest of the way, and after 2 more days of travelling they came to a rock face too high and too steep to climb and no cave to go through.

"Its a dead end." Max said.

"Think about it." Aaron said, looking to his son.

"This is a hidden place for Aura user and the outsiders would never be able to get in unless an Aura Guardian was with them." Ashton had an idea, he walked up to the rock face and placed his hands on it before pushing his Aura into them. It seemed that the rock recognised this power and an opening large enough for them all to get through appeared.

"Wow." They all said at the same, Aaron smiling at them as he beckoned them forward. They then came to the end of the cave.

"Welcome son, everyone to Auran." Alain said gesturing to the place.

It was beautiful. Gorgeous houses all over the place, shopping stalls with food, clothes, medicine and other essentials, lush green grass throughout the area, a large forest surrounding the entire settlement, a waterfall leading into a stream throughout the middle of the town and much more. And this was only what the eye could see.

And high atop one of the cliffs, looking down on everyone and everything below, was a majestic castle. It was silver in colour mostly, but there were patterns of every other colour known to man, it was a sight to see.

However what made Ashton happy was the fact that humans and pokemon were walking side by side smiling and happy. Of course they would have some pokemon balls as some of the people here would be from more recently.

"Its beautiful dad." Ashton said trying to take it all in. He was going to live in this majestic area with his new family, true friends and new pokemon for a long time.

"I know, come on son we have some explaining to do in the castle. Are you going to come with us or wonder around?" Aaron asked the group, they all indicated they were coming with.