"Hey, what are you guys doing?" They lifted their heads to look at me.

"We're drawing, sis," Dylan replied and turned his attention back to his paper. He scribbled something before taking it up in his hands and handing it to me.

On it was a drawing of what looked to me and him. At the top, he messily wrote 'Best sister in the world'. I beamed and put on a cheeky grin.

"This is amazing, Dylan. Thank you," I hugged him. I love this kid.

"I drew you something too, Lily." Amanda took her paper to me and it portrayed me, Chad, Amanda and Kara with huge smiles on our faces. Below that she wrote 'Thank you'. I guess she's thanking me for saving her and Kara that day.

"You're welcome, sweetie." I hugged her as well. Then the two went back to drawing. Smiling to myself, I backed away.

Now I have nothing to do.

And that's when my trauma of worrying about my secret being revealed hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Look, if you're that worried, why don't you go investigate that rogue they captured." Chastity suggested, a bit annoyed at my worried state. But it seemed like a good idea so why not.

"I was kidding!" Chastity yelled, trying to stop me from what I was about to do.

"Well too late. Thanks for drilling that into my head,"

"You know you're a very stubborn pup?" She glared. I rolled my eyes at her calling me a pup. Please. I was almost 18. "Yeah. Almost." She piped up again. Time to put up my wall.

I turned in the direction of the dungeon, watching out for anyone who might want to stop me. Once the coast was clear, I cautiously went down the stairs and into the dark space. I was immediately welcomed by darkness, thanking God for the lanterns that were hung up in the corner.

Donovan was sunk into one of the cell's corner, his hands tied behind him. His drooping head looked up in my acknowledgement. His clothes were tattered and dirty and he was bare-footed. I felt bad for him, seeing the condition he was in.

"Hello," I said quietly. My palms were starting to get sweaty and I wiped them on my jeans. The atmosphere seemed to have gotten more draughty as his eyes bore into mine.

"What do you want?" Donovan spat, making me flinch back in fear. But why am I scared? He's the one behind silver bars. This gave me a boost of confidence and I stepped closer.

"Tell me what you know about the Moonet," I tried to say that as demanding as I could.

Donovan let out a cold laugh that sent chills up my spine. "And why would I tell you anything?" He asked, his voice getting angrier within each second.

"Because...I told you to," Okay, that was dumb but I had to get some information out of him.

"Stupid mutt," His fists clenched, and so did mine. "To think that you can just force me to tell you anything."

My nostrils flared. I had to get something out of him, for the pack's and my safety. My eyes searched the room and I almost breathed in relief when I found a long piece of silver on the floor. As I was about to pick it up, I suddenly remembered that normal werewolves were affected terribly by silver, and if I took the silver up in my hands without it hurting me then Donovan would get suspicious. So I took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around the silver where I would hold it and stalked with it towards Donovan.

Upon seeing me, he shuffled back in his cell. I could see the fear in his eyes and I almost felt guilty, but I pushed that back. I pushed the silver through one of the bars until it was a millimeter away from Donovan.