Chapter 12.

Baby's one day old and we decided to call her Haylee. The docter is with me in the room and Kane is in the waiting room with the baby.

I wish for me and Kane to start a new life togheter, marry and... Well I can't say start a family, because we already did. I wanna marry him and make him all mine.

Kane's P.O.V

I can't stop staring at this little creasher in my hands. I hope Casey is fine, I can't wait to take them home. They're mine, all mine.

"You can go to you wife. She asked for you." The nurse said and i stand up still staring at my girl.

I walk in her room and I see the bed's full of blood. I call the docter and he walks in. "Is it normal that she's bleeding so much?"

"No it isn't. I'm going to ask you to go back to the waiting room."

"No I'm staying! I wanna know what's wrong!" I scream and the baby starts to cry. I feel a hand on my back and I turn and see it's Debbie.

"Give me the baby. Stay with Casey, she needs you right now." I hand Haylee to her and walk closer to Casey.

"I'm here baby. Don't worry, I love you." But she's sleeping. "I love u Casey." And I lean forward to give her a kiss.

"Please sir. I'm going to ask you again to leave the room one more time, or I'm going to call the security."

"I'm staying with her! She needs me!" I scream and start to cry of anger I don't know why I'm crying so much.

"Get out!" He screams back and I look down at Casey and she starts to shake. What is going on with her? "Please, I need you to leave so that I can save your wife's life!"

"What's wrong with her?"

"I think the baby was to much for her body, I will let you know as soon as she's better, please sir, leave."

I kiss her again and walk out of the room. I trun around and bend down on my knees, I start to cry like baby, I can't lose her, I can't! Haylee needs her, and so do I!

Things start to flash in front of my eyes again, I see her bleeding, pale in the face, shaking.. God, please be with her.

I lift my face and I see Debbie and Haylee. I look in Casey's room and I see the docter  putting something on her, mashines and a drip. She's still shaking, I stand up and face the wall, I fold my fiat and hit the wall hard. "Noooo!" I scream and I see my fist is bleeding. Fuck this..

---

5 hours passed.

I'm waiting in the waiting room, looking down to my feet, I see a pair of shoes infront of me and I lift my head and see the doctor. "Can I see her?" I ask but he didn't respond. "Please?"

"We did everything we could, I'm sorry.." He said in a soft voice and look down.

"What?!" I scream and tears fall down my face. "What!!"

"She didn't make it. I'm sorry!" He repeats and I punch him in the face! He fucking deserve it!

"You could've tried fucking harder! You killed Casey, now I'm going to kill you!" I said with a lot of anger in my voice and I punch him again and he falls on the ground, I feel hands around my arms and I pull away. It's the securitys, they're not going to stop me!

They grab my hands again and push me away, I fall on the ground and they pick me up, holding.my hands and trow me out of the hospital. "I'll find you fucker! One day! All of you, you're going to wish you never lived!"

😞😞😞😞

Chapter 12..

How was this? I want a vote and I need a comment to know what you're thinking!