Chapter 8.

Hello all my readers.. :)

Well what can I say? I have 82 readers and 20 votes!😁

Thanks to everyone for reading my story and for voting! 👍

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We're at Kane's parents and Debbie is in the bath. We are sitting in the living room drinking coffee but Kane, his brothers and his dad beer. His little sister I so cute! She tries to tickel me but she can't.

I lay her down on the floor and I start to tickle her and she laugh out loud. She has the cutest smile ever! I just want to eat her up without salt or pepper!

I sit back on the couch and Abby is in the kitchen with Debbie. "So Casey. You and Kane are in a relationship?" His mom asked me and I turn my face to look at Kane.

"Uhmm... I..." Kane cut me off and smile.

"Yes mom. We're together. I can't ask for any other girl. She's all I want. And maybe one day we will marry. And have a family." He takes my hand and kiss it. He's so sweet! I will like to marry and have children with him. "Excuse me, I'm going to the restroom." He stands up and walk away.

I smile at his parents and stand up following him. He opens the door and I enter closing the door behind me. "So, we're a couple?" I ask him.

"I guess. Only if you want to be with me?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Uhm.. What kind of question is that? You know I would give everything to have you by my side everyday! And your wife and children's mom!"

"I'm glad you feel that way." He steps closer and he smash his lips against mine.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm standing in the kitchen with his mother and we're chatting. I feel I'm getting lightheaded and dizzy. I take a step back and bend down resting my arm on my knees. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why does this keep happening to me? "Are you okay dear?" His mom asks and I tilt my head to the left.

"Yes, just dizzy that's all." I replied and look back down to my feet. I feel sweat streaming down my face and I wipe it of, I'm burning out! "Kane!" I call but he didn't hear me. "Kane!!" I call harder and he enter the kitchen. "I'm not feeling well. Please help me up." I said to him trying to stand up but the next thing I know everything is black!

---

I open my eyes and I see Kane sitting next to me. "I'm going to take you to the docter Casey, I wanna know what's wrong with you!" He said with a low voice tone.

"I'm fine Kane. I haven't felt this way in about 7 months."

"Fine! If this happens again then I'm taking you." He replied and land a soft kiss on my forehead.

He lays down next to me and I lift my head to rest it on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, I sure do love that sound. I slide my fingers up and down on his stomach and I can hear his heartbeat raising.

"Babe, can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, what's wrong?" I ask and I turn so that I can sit on him.

"I love you Casey. I haven't felt this way in forever. You're everything I've been searching for my whole life, I'm glad I can start a new life with you baby."

"Kane...." I pause myself and lock my eyes on his. I give him a big happy smile and he sit up with me on his lap. "I love you too." And I land my lips on his.

He pulls my shirt over my head and trow it on the ground. He kiss me in my neck down to my breasts, taking one in his hands and squeezing it softly. I throw my head back a little and he kisses me in the neck again and I let out a soft moan.

A knock appears on the door and I climb off of him pulling the sheets closer to my breasts. "What!?" He answers with a loud voice.

The door opens and I see Abby entering the room. "Kane, Casey. I can't sleep."

"Come here Abby. It's late, you must sleep. Can I make you a bed next to our bed?" I ask her and she nodes her head yes.

Kane stands up trowing sheets on the floor for her and a pillow. "Thanks K." She said with the cutest smile on earth!

"Goodnight Abby."

⭐👍⭐👍⭐👍⭐

Chapter 8's done.

Please Vote. 👍
Please comment. 📃
Please Share. 📲

Thanks for your time!😉

Love Soft_Kiss_Forever.😘