Chapter 3.

Casey's P.O.V

We're at home and I just finished showering. I Climb out of the shower and I noticed there is no towel. Great, just fucking great! Now you must call Kane! "Kane!" I called out loud but no reply. "Kane!" I called again and he storms into the bathroom looking straight at my boobs! What the fuck? "Uhm hello, my face is up here, not at my boobs."

"What?" He snapped back into reality. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, what's wrong?"

"I need a towel." I said and he turns his face away. "It's okay, I think you've seen everything."

"I'll be right back." He closes the door behind him.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I brushed my hair and make it into a poney tail. I like my new nighties he bought for me, it's so cute!

I walk out of the room and I enter the living room, he's playing a game on his phone

I walk out of the room and I enter the living room, he's playing a game on his phone. "What game are you playing?" I asked him and he turns his face.

"Color switch, have you tried it?"

"No. I haven't." I walk to the kitchen and put the kettel on. "Kane, do you want some coffee?"

"That would be nice thanks." He shouted from the living room.

"You know what, it's the first time you're drinking coffee since I've been here. How many sugar?"

"Uhm. Three sugar, and two coffees, oh yeah and a lot of milk please."

"Two coffees, are you insane? You know what, you can drink one coffee with not that much milk, it's the same!?"

"No thanks baby, I like it my way."

He's so damn cute, I like him.. A lot. I'm glad we're getting along. It's the first time I'm living with a man and I kinda enjoy it, I don't know about other men but this one is mine. Well I hope he's gonna be mine. One day.

I walk to the living room and hand his coffee for him he sits up and I take a seat next to him. He puts his phone down and take a sip of his strong coffee, eeuw! I look around the living room and I see a cabnit in front of me, I bend down and I open it, and guess what I saw??? An Xbox! "Why haven't you told me you had an Xbox?!"

"I didn't know you liked it."

"I do! Wanna play?"

"Haha, me and you? You're going to lose!"

"No I don't think so!"

I look trough his games and I saw WWE Smack down VS Raw 2016. "This one?"

"I like that one, learns me a lot to fight."

"Haha you can't fight?" I laugh

"I can, I will show you, but not tonight, put in the game and hand me a remote. Do you know how it works?"

"Yea duh! My brother......" I cut myself off. "He had one."

"Okay." He said with an confusing look on his face. I take a seat next to him and the game start.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We've been playing for an hour, I've won 3 times and he didn't.. 1, 2, 3.. And there is his first won. "Noo, how did you do that? You're cheating!" I climb on top of him and I punch him on his shoulder and he laughed out loud. He starts to tickel me, I hate it when someone tickels me! "Please stop, I can't breathe!" I beg him but he didn't stop, he stands up amd lay me down on the carpet with him on top of me still ticketing me.. "Please!" I beg and I laugh at the same time.

I tickle him but didn't laugh. "You can tickel me, I'm not tickelish.. Just one spot but you'll never find it." He said.

"0h I will." I winked at him and I roll him over. I started from the top but he didn't laugh, I went down his body, he's just in his boxer so it will be easy to find that one spot, I tickle him under his feet but still didn't laugh. I open his legs and tickle him in his upper thigh and he start to laugh but not hard. "Found it?"

"No you didn't, that one spot but there's another one.." He said and I start to tickle him again.

I went up to his neck and he lifted his shoulders and I think I found the spot. He let his shoulders rest and I tickle him in his neck and he laugh out loud. Louder than I did. I make my way up with my body and bend down so that his ear touches my lip. "Found it." I whisper into his ear and my ear also touched his lip

"Yeah you did." He whispered in my ear and I can feel my body filling with goosebumps. "I guess you like it when someone's whispering in your ear?" He whispered again while he rub his hand up and down on my arm.

He bites my ear softly and I pull away until my eyes locked on his and I give him a smile. I lower my head and my lips smashed on his, he didn't pull away, I thought he would but he didn't.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 3.