Chapter 10

12 weeks passed.

Casey's P.O.V

Kane and me are laying in bed watching a movie. I felt something moving in my tummy and I rub my hand on it. It must be the baby moving, it feel so wonderful, knowing there's a little human growing inside your belly.

I'm 5 months pregnant, and I haven't fainted yet, I'm glad I didn't because I'm scared.

The baby kicks again and I grab Kane's hand fast and put in on my tummy. "Baby moving?" He asks and move down.

I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. I never thought of this before. This is a new start in my life.

"Are you okay baby?" Kane asked

"I'm fine. Still can't believe we're going to be parents. And I know the baby has the best daddy in the world."

"And you're going to be a great mommy. It's only 4 months left then we're meeting our baby girl or boy.."

"Can I ask you something Kane?"

"Anything baby?"

"Let's go for an ultrasound then we can see the sex?"

"Yeah, get dressed we're going now." He jumps up and pull his shirt over his head.

---

We sit at the doctor in the waiting room. The baby kicks again and Kane rubs my tummy. "This baby is really full of energy baby." He leans forward to give me a kiss.

The doctor stands in front of us just watching us. He clears his throat. And I pull away. "You ready to see your baby?"

"Can't wait."

"Follow me." He said and turn around. We stand up and follow him. We take a right turn in the first door. "You can lay down on the bed."

I lay down and lift my shirt up. He pours some jelly things on my tummy and sit the ultrasound on. He moves around my tummy and I see the baby's head. "Wanna know the sex?" He asked me and I shake my head yes. He moves again and stop. "It's a girl.."

I feel a tear running down my cheeks and I wipe it away fast. I'm going to have a girl! I can't believe it! She's healthy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter 10.

It's short I know..
Please vote en comment..

Love Soft_Kiss_Forever.