Modern Heartbreak

First it was "Hi, how are you? I'm bored." And then it was " what are you doing?"First I was trying to mend my past and the bridges I burnt last year.So I said "If you're bored, you can talk to me."You sent me one of those smiley faces

First it was photos of me laughing.You said "You're so beautiful when you're happy"  I said "I'm beautiful even when I'm not"Then you replied "Have never seen it,"I sent you one of those smiley faces.

First I asked " Are you still bored, now?"Then it was "Right now? No, I'm not"I asked "Are you going to stop talking to me?" Then you said "No, I'll get bored again"I sent you one of those heart emotions. The blue one.But you sent me the red.

First it was "How's your cat doing" Then I said "Can't talk now. I'm sick"   Later you asked "Are you okay now? Then I texted "Still sick. Try again tomorrow"  You sent me one of those heart emotions. Except now it's torn apart in the middle. 

But I know I was lying. I wanted to build bridges but it felt like I was building hopes. And I know like a hurricane, I always tumble it down.

In the end it was "I saw you out last night"Then at 2 a.m I said "I'm sorry" You replied none. You were probably sleeping like any sane person would.

In the end it was "Did I do you wrong?"It's a seen message. I replied none. I was probably burning the bridges again because right now I'm feeling insane.                                                                             

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: this is inspired by the emojis in whatsapp and how I got confused what each emoji means.

Okay.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.