Needed Confirmation

Beginne am Anfang

"Baek."

Just before reaching for the door, Baekhyun lowered his hand and turned his head to Chanyeol. "Yeah?"

Instead of verbally telling Baekhyun to walk back over to him, Chanyeol motioned him over with his fingers. Baekhyun scrunched his face a bit, but nevertheless trudged on over to the foot of Chanyeol's bed. When Chanyeol shook his head and motioned even harder, Baekhyun figured that Chanyeol wanted him by the bed's side.

Moving to the side of Chanyeol's bed, Baekhyun looked down on the shirtless and open giant with the covers seductively pushed down to his waist. Wrenching his eyes from the receding covers, Baekhyun met Chanyeol's eyes.

"Did you need something, Mr. Wonderful?" Baekhyun asked, feigning a cheerful appearance.

"Why didn't I wake up the usual way?" Chanyeol demanded.

Baekhyun glanced up to the ceiling. "Fun fact. People usually wake up alive. You're alive right now, so in a funny retrospect, you did wake up the usual w—"

"You know what I meant, Baekhyun."

The two of them had a stare off for a moment before Baekhyun sighed. "I didn't think you wanted me to—"

"Well, that's the thing. You didn't think," Chanyeol said, snapping a little more than he opted to do.

Baekhyun blinked. "You never looked like you enjoyed it anyways and last night—I'm sorry. I thought about it. I'm just pushing boundaries."

"You've stepped over every boundary you've ever created," Chanyeol pointed out. "All except for one—that fucking one—but I'll hold off on that boundary for now." Looking at Baekhyun's slightly strained face, Chanyeol pushed himself up off the bed and sat up. "I'm still angry at you over last night."

"I—"

"But I'm willing to forget if you and I just go back to acting like the way we were," Chanyeol cut in. "I'm not saying I'm going to forget about your little night out with Kris," he said dangerously. "All I'm saying is that I don't want you acting like the way you're acting this morning—though, nowadays I wish you acted a little differently in some cases, but I don't have the right to ask you for what I've been wanting lately."

Baekhyun let out a small laugh. "Funny thing. I can't read your mind so I have no idea what you're talking about right now."

While Baekhyun laughed a bit, Chanyeol glanced away for a second. "Of course you wouldn't."

"Okay, well since you asked for it, let's start over." Baekhyun held Nugget out to Chanyeol.

Taking the dog from Baekhyun, Chanyeol hesitated for a split moment before putting Nugget near his face and letting the dog lick his chin. Chanyeol held him that way for as long as he could stand it before he held the dog back to Baekhyun.

Laughing, Baekhyun took Nugget and set him down on the floor. "Now that that's over, get out of bed. I still have Kris to wake up—"

"What about your part?" Chanyeol asked, eyeing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun grinned. "Oh. I forgot."

"Don't think that I've forgotten about your memory," Chanyeol argued.

"I was almost hoping," Baekhyun said sarcastically before moving closer to Chanyeol. Using his hand, Baekhyun took Chanyeol by the chin and turned his face to the side. Leaning in, Baekhyun slanted his head and placed a quick peck on Chanyeol's cheek. Slowly pulling away, Baekhyun let Chanyeol turn to face him, letting their faces only be a few inches away from each other.