4

It was the next day and Akaashi already left for school. the day was pretty normal, boring classes, Sophia rambling about who know what, and then practice rolled around and you went as normal. But something didnt feel right, as soon as you walked in you felt the aura deepen. So with out saying a word you sat on a free bench and pulled out your notebook to study. They warmed up and started to play and practice.

~(time skip)~

It was break and you saw Kenma coming your way. he seemed sad and worried at something, but what would it be. "Why wouldn't you tell us about this?" Kenma blurted out suddenly.

"What, tell you about what?" you looked at him confused.

"about what happened last night. Akaashi told us earlier about what happened last night. has this been happening for awhile?" Kenma's protective side came out. You felt like you could cry there. The dreamed swarmed your mind.

"Im fine, it was just a dream. Nothing's wrong and i'm sorry to make you worry." You wanted to look at him but you couldn't, you didnt want him to see you cry because it wasn't you to cry. You were about to leave when you felt someone hug you. You knew it wasnt Kenma but rather Kuroo. You didnt hug back but leaned in to him as a indication.

"Dont scare me like that. Text me or call me if this ever happens to you again." his voice was soft but worried.  You nodded your head and he let go of you. You stayed for the rest of the practice. you felt something snap in you, but not like a break through more like falling in to a hole.

~(time skip)~

When you got home all you wanted to do is ball up into a ball and do nothing but cry. You dont know why, you just did. 'Was from what happened to day with Kemma and Kuroo?' You question yourself. But you did cry, but after fell asleep. Your brother heard you crying, he wanted to comfort you but he usually made it worse some how. "If this is anything to do with those dumass boys, I swear to god" he said in a protective voice. But for you tonight's dream was different, instead of the dream of being alone, it was fear of losing everyone.'Did I do this? Have I loss you already? 'Those thought floated around in your dream which made you cry in your dream. It hurt you to death to think of losing everyone.

hey hey hey hope you enjoyed the chapter. i may start a new book for tokyo ghoul or some other anime *i said i MAY not that i would so it still in the air