1

warning: has to do with depression, cutting, and stuff like that.

(L/N)= last name. (F/N)= first name. (NC/N)= nickname.

....................................................

You're the type of person that want things to stay steady. You know that somethings get rough but you still stay calm. You never thought it would lead you in to a dangerous place... his name was Kuroo Tetsurou.
   You met him in middle school and you think of him as a brother. Once you got to high school think changed just a little. But the third year of high school just went in a down hill spiral. Like yo-

"(F/N)-chan?? earth to (F/N)-chan!!" Your friend, Sophia yelled at you at your lunch break. You were think of Kuroo weirdly, like you two were more than friends, whatever. You
could have been feeling ill or something.

"Hey. Hey! Sorry just dosing off. Let's go get our food." You said hoping she wouldn't wonder what you were dosing off about. As you and Sophia were getting their food, Kuroo spotted (F/N) and went to say hi.

"Hey (NC/N)-chan. are you coming to my practice game?" Kuroo ask while walking up to you.

"Hey Tetsu-chan. you know that it's not just your game, and yes, I'm going," You said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone. "But, I might leave early because I have homework and some test to study." It was true you had to leave early but you also wanted to go to the gym.

"Not again. You promised this time. Why don't you do your homework while we stretch, we stretch for 10 minutes per team so that gives you 20 to do your homework." Kuroo argued with a pout on his face.

" Fine, I'll go to the game. Who are you playing anyway?"

"Aoba Johsai. It took us while to convince them to play against us."Kuroo had a smirk on his face as he said that. Knowing what he was going to say next. So you...

"Let me guess, they are scared of losing to your team. Huh." You said that walking away with an obvious sarcastic tone and smirk. Kuroo look at you like you read his mind.

(time skip)

You of course you went the game, finished your homework, and the game started. The first round was close 22-25. While it was break you were going to talk to Kuroo when you say some of Aobu Johsai girls talking to him. Those girls are such a flirt, so you just left him, you thought of it as karma. So you just walked by and started to talk to Kemma and Yaku.

"Why didn't you save my ass back there?" Kuroo asked grabbing his towel and water bottle from the manger. Looking at you like you were some kind of mean girl.

"You looked like you were having fun with those girls. Did you get any confessions?" You asked annoyed. You were going to walk a way but Kuroo pulled you in to a hug.

"Your going to pay for this." He whispered as you were hug.

"I thought this was karma for dragging me to the game." You pulled out of the hug and walk away. People were confused at your relationship, I mean you did tease him a lot. As you were walking back ,your friend, Sophia poked you in the rib.

"You two would make a great couple. I mean-" Sophia was cut off by you.

"Stop it. Were friends, he's like a brother to me." You say in a monotone.

(small time skip)

After the game,(which they won) you walk home with Kuroo. It was a little awkward, you just walk with your head low, eating your meat bun. You felt the silence. Kuroo finally broke the silence. "(NC/N)-chan, what did you think of the game?"

"You guys played very hard and you deserve your win." you said, with your head still down. You tried to sound enthusiastic but just came out tired because you were. Once you got to your house you gave Kuroo a hug and said your goodbye. You took a bath and went straight to bed.

this may be a long story. lol. sorry for all the details.