3

It was 11am and all you were doing was laying on the floor throwing your volleyball up in the air with music playing. All you could do is wait for Akaashi to come over to watch the matches, you all was helped him with this kind of thing stuff because he is slow to pick up on team's strategies and player's skills. As in thought, you heard a knock at the door. You opened to find Akaashi with his bag and discs. You were making snacks while Akaashi was putting down his bags in your room. he came down the stairs with the discs in hand.

"So who should we watch first?  Karasuno vs Date Tech or Shiratorizawa vs Aoba Johsai." he put the discs on the counter for me to look at.

"I say we watch Karasuno High School vs Date Tech High because we will be playing them sooner than later, plus i've heard that Karasuno has gotten stronger."  You put the snacks down on the table and start to put the disc in your computer.

(time skip)

After you finished the video you both went out side to "practice" aka toss, set, spike. You both did this till your brother came to make dinner. Your brother always liked Akaashi because he was more "calm" or grammarly corrected to clammer than Kuroo and Bokuto, which is true. He started to cook (meal of choice) when you turn on the last match of Shiratorizawa Academy vs Aoba Johsai which was intense. It was all ways intense when Shiratorizawa played. Shiratorizawa won of course. You got some good notes on both teams, which you always gave to Kuroo to give to his coach. This is probably why you have good grades. The night went fast/slow. You guy went to bed not to soon after.

There it was again, the dream. the dreadful dream of feeling alone and nobody there. You jolted awake with tears running down your face, panting, most of all afraid. Akaashi woke up to see you hugging your knees, crying. he got up and hugged you, no words, you fell in to the hug and cried on to his shoulder. why do i feel this? why am i scared of a dream? Im a pathetic person to be scared of one dream.  you thought. but you fell asleep again with Akaashi holding you, you slipped away but this time you felt more comforted.... protected....loved.   

hey it me, im so sorry this chapter late. i will be trying to publish more often so please keep reading