The beginning

2010, the year it all changed for these three girls. A journey is among them all, a journey called life. through the levels of pre school to grade school. It will all change.

It was the lunch period in 10th grade, three girls sat at one table at the far end of the bright, filled cafeteria. Alexandra, a 15 year old, British, overly hyper girl, Jessie, a 14 year old, video game loving, school loving girl, and, Diana, a dark skinned, sweet and fun loving girl.

"Alexandra, do you know when-" Jessies words were cut off by the sound of heels clacking and a strong smell of perfume formed in the air. Six popular girls came and sat at the girls table, "What are you dorks up to now?", A blonde haired girl dressed in a pink plaid skirt and a white blouse said concerned. Diana looked down at her meal trying to avoid them, Alexandra shook her head and ignored them, and Jessie sighed, used to the suffering of bullying.

"What are you guys, mutes now?", a brown haired girl dressed in a blue dress said, making the six girls laugh. Alexandra had enough and stood up and walked away, She avoided saying anything. She walked out the doors of the cafeteria and into the girls washroom. Opening a stall she began crying.

Diana and Jessie looked at each other, then at the girls. "Go away." Jessie said, holding back tears and frustration. The blonde haired girl walked over to Jessie and tipped over her meal into her lap, "oops?" She laughed and walked back to her table, five others following after her with amused laughter.

Alexandra sat in the stall crying, her face stained with tears, she had the courage to get up to look into the mirror, as she looked at her sadness, her negativity began to shine. By then, Jessie and Diana came in, Diana grabbed a toilet paper roll and gave it to Jessie to clean up from the disaster. "Hey, Alexandra, you alright?", Diana said trying to cheer her broken friend up. Alexandra wiped away her tears, and gave a brief nod before walking out of the girls washroom. She slowly walked to her locker to only see a note on it labeled 'read'. Alexandra avoided opening the note, opening her locker instead she grabbed her backpack. Taking off the note in the act of shutting and locking her locker.