Chapter 16: Los Angeles

Start from the beginning

This is one major stop in their circuit before the circuit wrap up in New York.

It's been a week and he haven't heard from Callie. After that one call on a tuesday, the rest of the week had been silent. Patrick wondered what was happening at home. However, Callie is safe with Colin and Andre.

He trust that couple completely.

As I thought of them both, my mobile rang.

It was Colin.

"Wassup sistar~~?" I replied.

"Patrick..." He cooed. Patrick listened attentively.

----------

Callie's POV

"Wassup girl?" The other end answered.

"Jasmine." I answered.

"Whoa. That sounds serious. Now, what's going on?" She asked.

I took a deep breath to draw some courage.

"I'm going to Los Angeles." I said.

"What?" Jasmine was totally confused.

I went on to explain what happened to my school application and the invitation from Andre and Colin.

"So the gay couple invited you to continue working for them in LA?" Jasmine thought aloud.

"Hey, they are nice people." Callie defended.

"They both too hot to be gay!" Jasmine commented. I hissed.

"Okay, fine. How long will you be gone?" She asked.

"A month. They had got me a project to photograph and said they will help me solve my school woes with that." I replied.

"How?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"No sure." I shrugged.

"Probably fresh work pieces to convince the Dean of the school to accept me under exceptional consideration? I don't know. I had asked about what genre of pictures I would be taking and they wouldn't tell me anything!" I said.

"I can tell, you must be anxious." She replied.

"Duh!" I said.

"So when are you leaving?" She asked again.

"Two days later." I answered.

"What! That fast!" She shouted over the phone.

I sighed.

"I know right..." I replied, my thumb unconciously rubbed against the cool heart shape silver pendant on my neck.

-------------

Patrick's POV

Colin had mentioned about Callie's documents. Apparently someone had received her documents in LA but her documents did not reached office.

I am pissed. Seriously pissed. The entire team noticed the change in my mood but no one dared asked until Ett asked in the tour bus.

I related everything Colin said to Ett.

"Apparently Colin was able to track the document trail to University's mail room, then it disappeared from there." I finished.

"What in the world?!?!" Matt exclaimed. The team genuinely concerned about Callie.

"And what's happening to your gal now?" Eric asked, concerned.

"Colin and Andre had got her to travel with them on their next project in Los Angeles. Colin has asked me to drop by the school to check it out first since we will be arriving earlier." I replied, rubbing my face with my palms, annoyed.