Chapter 1

"Special News, the once popular SBS reality show named 'Roommates' will be having a season 3. Some of the cast members from Season 2 will be returning as well as new members for season 3!.."

I clicked the off button on my remote to my T.V. in the living room. I sighed and walked over to my open window wall that led to a balcony. The night skyline of Seoul, South Korea was something that I had never thought I would see. The skyscrapers with light's surrounding them with a few off to indicate it was vacant or someone was asleep. The car's zooming past each other on the busy streets, and the people walking on the sidewalk. 

I turned around and looked at my modern and white condo, I guess you could say I was a little famous here.

It's been two years since I, Lauren Watte had moved to South Korea. When I was 19 I was cast in a Korean Drama and I had played the second female lead which was the antagonist. I was a wealthy high-class lady in her 20's which I pulled off because I was more mature for my age. 

After finishing that Drama I had gained lot's of love and but lots of hate because of my American nationality and personality, but I had gained lot's of networks attention and was cast in another Drama which was "My American Girlfriend".

I looked at the time and cursed under my breath. My manager was going to kill me if I was late for another shooting. 

I quickly walked over my white marble floor, and through the living room into the kitchen. I went over to the coat rack and picked out my long black jacket, and threw it over my body. I grabbed my purse, phone, and sunglasses as I walked up to the door and out the door. I grabbed a black mask from inside my purse and put it on. Dispatch is always watching and the last thing I need is another scandal. 

I took the elevator quickly down to the lobby my apartment complex. When the elevator halted and let off a quick ding I quickly made my way off the elevator and to the van waiting outside for me. During my walk to the van, I hadn't noticed anything because if I looked around it might cause attention to myself and I didn't want that. I saw my manager jump out of the black van, and meet me at the doors of the building.

"You're late Lauren." My manager stated.

She was Korean but knew how to speak English so we could better communicate. She was shorter than me, but most people were because of my height. I was a little past 5'9, but they never made me wear heels when I was with others when acting. They would cut off my legs and do waist-up shots for scenes unless it was with a male or someone I was supposed to be taller than.

"I'm sorry, I saw the announcement on the news. Roommates are coming back for season 3." I said. 

My manager shook her head at me and hurried me into the car. I quickly climbed in and saw I wasn't alone, there was a male in front of me holding a huge camera on his shoulder.

"Uh. Hello." I said in Korean as I bowed slowly. 

He said hello to me back and bowed. I looked to my manager who was now in the front seat. She had her black hair in a ponytail while she was bundled up in a black coat.

"Ji-son, what's going on?" I asked.

She turned around to look at me with her brown eyes and handed me a card. I slowly took the card and looked up to her.

"What's this?" I asked. 

She told me to open it and I did. I took out the letter and looked at the writing adorned on the front. It had a logo I was familiar with, I darted my head upwards very shocked. 

It had the letter's spelling Roommate in big and bold letter's. I quickly opened it and begun reading what was written.

"Looking for a roommate? Well, we have five available spots and we would like you to join! Please make sure to pack up your bags for this weekend because that's when you are moving into the house, and meeting your roommates! You will be rooming in room one, so have fun with your new roommates!" I stayed silent after reading the note.