Freedom

Torture

Natsu kicked and screamed to be let free. He'd been stripped to nothing but boxers and magic sealing cuffs were placed on his wrists. All he remembered was talking to Lucy while walking her home. Then people attacked, he got drugged then woke up here...

...The salamander got a new cell mate after a few days of nothingness, surprise-surprise, it was that poison spewing bastard. The two yelled at each other and started a fist fight. Then two guards came in and electrocuted them...

...Turns out Cobra had been taken strait out of prison and brought here. What's with this Dark Guild? Who were they and why were they kidnapping all the Dragon Slayers? What was even their guild name...

...Natsu and Cobra were just sitting in their cell silently when a couple of guards came and asked for the older male. At first he just spit at them but after another shock they forcibly took him away. Natsu was left alone in the silence for a while then, but soon that was replaced with the poison dragons screams of agony. Natsu shuttered...

...Cobra came back covered in burns and wounds. He could barely stand, the guards just tossed him in there. Natsu tried to helping but Cobra snapped at him, yelling at him to back off. Natsu was taken away next...

...Is this what they did to Cobra? Tied him up with chains so he was stretched out then place burning pieces of metal to his skin? Normally Natsu could handle this, but with his magic sealed the pain was horrible...

...The two got tortured three times a day, sometime at the same time. The two began to build sympathy for each other and actually started talking. They comforted each other when thy needed it. They were each others sanity in this god forsaken place...

...At this point the two were practically friends. They knew so much about each other now. Natsu learned Cobra's real name, he knew the maroon haired male had small hobbies outside his Dark Guild like cooking. Cobra promised to cook for the salamander someday...

...Natsu caught a glimpse of Gajeel and Wendy today. The little sky dragon looked dead and Gajeel looked broke . When will this dark guild learn they couldn't teach them their magic! Only the dragons can teach it! But their all gone now...

..."Natsu wake up!" The boy opened his eyes at the call from his cell mate. Onyx eyes connected with violet ones before moving away quickly. Guards came in for the third time that day. Time for another day of torture...

...The pain was so horrible, all the things they did to them. Even Laxus' screams echoed in the cavern. Natsu wailed as the blade went across his stomach, slowly...

...Some days they whipped, others stabbed, electrocuted, nearly drowned. The types and levels of torture everyone got was limitless. Even little Wendy was not spared from such horrible agony, hers was even worse, because she was female...

...How long sense they last saw daylight? Sense they were drugged and ripped from their homes o succumb to this nightmare? Natsu lost count after a few months...

...Natsu's cell mate, Cobra, was tossed onto the floor. A bandage wrapped around his head. "What happened!?" Natsu demanded running to the other male. The guards didn't answer, they just shut the cage and left. Natsu picked up Cobra's face gently, a bandage was wrapped around his head at an angle covering up his right eye which bled profusely...

...Cobra's body shook violently as he coughed, his body was burning up and it glistened with sweat. The man may huddled on the ground as Natsu looked at his eye. It was inflamed and swollen, green and yellow puss dripped and crusted around it...

...Natsu recently heard from the guards that one of the Dragon Slayers died from infections in his wounds. Cobra was on his way their fast, his condition was worsening and so was his eye. At this point, to get better, the organ would have to be amputated. Cobra lost consciousness...

...It was a last resort, Cobra was dying Natsu didn't have a choice! He gave his body up to the Dark Guild to do what they wanted. He couldn't tell them about his magic so he gave them his body. In return Cobra would get help. Natsu didn't want anymore death, especially towards the one person that kept him sane around here...

...Cobra sat in his cell, his eye newly bandaged, cleaned and removed. The infection was gone and he was healthy again. At least as much as he could be in this hell hole. Natsu had yet to come back however...

...Natsu came back after a full week. And god what have they done to him, or HER now. Cobra stared speechless at the now female Natsu. "What have you done!?" He screamed making the girl flinch. They sat in silence before Cobra apologized...

...Natsu has stopped talking and it was starting to worry her cell mate. Everyday she left and came back. Shes stopped eating and walking. She wouldn't even let Cobra touch r comfort her. What the hell have they been doing to her, she looked so dead inside...

...Cobra stood furiously over Natsu, staring at her. He wasn't made at the fire breather but at what has been done to her. She lay against the wall asleep. She fell asleep a while ago an in her relaxed state her legs had fallen open. Cobra didn't mean to look but he was glad he did. The entire inside of her thighs and new womanly organs were covered in blood, old and new. There was so much Cobra could smell is from the other side of the cell. He moved closer to look. Her insides were torn, cut, bruised, bitten and just plain damaged. Everyday dens ending turned into a girl this had been done to her. Fury and rage exploded inside Cobra's body. There would be hell to pay for this. No one rapes his only friend.