Do You Remember (Pt.3.1)

This chapter starts after Do You remember part 2.

Warning you now there's smut

-

Night time is a whole different story in the house. Everyone is in a rush to go to bed and start the day. There are only 3 bathrooms in the house so you can imagine how chaotic it can be. I go downstairs to the kitchen, but not until 2 or 3 people bump into me.

When I reach it, I get a glass of water and stand near the sink window, enjoying the quiet. That is until Scott enters the room.

"So how are you adjusting?" Scott says when he enters the room. I take a gulp of my water then put the empty glass in the sink as I think of my answer.

"Its all a little bit overwhelming."

"Yeah I can see where you're coming from," he chuckles. "Its a lot of people in this house. But tomorrow we are all going out and we are taking Reed with us. You and Derek are staying here though. We can all tell that he misses you Stiles," Scott says with concern in his eyes. I can see that everyone really cares about Derek. He needs me to get well and I know that but it is really hard to get well when you can't even remember your middle name.

"Thank you Scott. You and I were really close weren't we?" I ask already knowing the answer. He lowers his head and chuckles.

"Yeah. Since kindergarten actually. We were best friends." I feel a pang of guilt at that. He leaves the kitchen with a nod and a goodnight.

By the time I get back up the creaky staircase everyone is settled down and Reed is making small satisfied sounds in his room. I see Derek is in his, should I say our, room. He is doing pushups on the floor and I can't help but watch his muscles in his back shifting and tensing under his skin. My pants get tighter but this time I don't try to suppress my feelings. This guy is mine. I close the door without taking my eyes off him and it clicks closed. I don't try to hide my boner though.

Derek instantly stops and turns around to see me. His eyes automatically flick down to my pants then back to my face with lust. But he automatically averts his eyes and stutters. "I'm. Uh I'm. In gonna get in the shower now." He tries to pass me to go to the bathroom But I stop him with a hand on his elbow.

I think about my decision first. I know Derek is a man with needs and I'm more than happy satisfy him. Im sure its been a while since he has done anything sexual. Even though I feel like I just met him, at the same time I can recognise I have feelings for him and I'm no pussy.

"Derek?" I say more than ask. His back twitches and he turns back to me, not even trying to hide checking me out.

"Yes?" His eyes glow red.

"Can you..."

"Are you sure?" he says. Well more like growls. I nod and in a second I am pressed up against the wall, Derek's hands up my shirt holding my back tight to him and his lips pressed to my neck. I gasp When I feel his tongue ghost over a vein there. Every time I try to move he knocks his hips against mine, creating friction between us. Suddenly my shirt is gone.

He brings his lips close to mine and I try to connect then to mine but he pushes his forehead against mine to stop me. He shoves his hand down my pants and I can't help but moan against him. He smirks.

"You like that baby boy?" fuck he's so hot. I can see why I picked him.

_

I'll post the rest some time this week lol😈