Not you again.

I pulled out my books from my bag as the lecture was soon to start. I looked around to notice that Jungkook was missing. I turned to Jimin to ask where he was on which he replied in his class. I didn't get what he was saying so I turned to Taehyung.

"Well Jungkook was caught by Miss. Kate for calling her "Kitty Kat" and was punished to help her with sorting some assignments with her in another class, so he will be there for this lecture". Taehyung said looking at the cieling spacing out in a different dimension as usual.

"Well if you ask me I think he must be enjoying the punishment as he definitely didn't do his homework for this lecture and is enjoying himself with a hot teacher while we are stuck in this boring lecture". J-HOPE said with a sigh.
I let out a small chuckle.

We went out towards the canteen as soon as the class was over. We saw Jungkook coming towards us. He looked a little tired. Jimin was worried so he asked him about it on which Jungkook said that he messed up the work and received another punishment of writing a composition on "Respecting Teachers".
Taehyung laughed at that saying he is done for as Jungkook was terrible in writing composition .

But Jungkook just smirked at Taehyung and grabbed Jimin by his waist pulling him closer.

"Well Taehyung I just happen to know a person who is good in writing compositions and I know I can trust this person's skills" Jungkook smirked at Jimin still holding him by his waist.

Jimin tried to free himself by slightly pushing Jungkook. "And why do you think I will do your work" asked Jimin in an angry but a lower tone.

I know you would help me my dear cause you love me sooo.. muuchh... Jungkook said cooing at Jimin.

Jimin shrugged it off but one can clearly see his cheeks getting red with the blush.

We started heading towards the canteen when I saw a similar looking face smirking towards my direction hinting me to come towards them. I sighed. No... Not you again. I said under my breath so no one can hear. I told the boys to go ahead as I just remembered something that I have to do. They went ahead. I sighed again and started walking towards the lockers.

Hey Jackson long time no see. I said with a fake smile.

Hmm sure it has been a while since we last met Namjoon or should I call you Rapmonster?

No one knows who I am Jackson please.. I said harshly as I don't want to ruin my image in this new school.
I am done with rapping I just want to be a good student here. I said softly. Jackson was clearly not happy with this. What? He asked with a raised eyebrow. You are saying that you are quitting rapping he asked in a disbelief. "No not quitting I am just taking a break"I tried to explain.

You know how worried I was when you quit coming to clubs. No meetings, no call nor a message. I too happen to change schools. I thought I will never see you again. But I guess my will power was too strong and you too enrolled in this school.

I was banging my head on a wall inside my head. I was screaming internally why....why I have such bad luck to get stuck with him again. Guess his will power is too strong to attract my fate towards him. I sighed and told him to keep my rapper Identity a secret.
He nodded in approval but only on one condition that I go clubbing with him this Sunday.