Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

When I woke up I was laying on something and I was bouncing, "Stop moving." I said sleepily.

Someone chuckled, and I looked up to see Charles looking at me, I looked to see what I'm lying on and it's his lap. He laughed when I blushed so, I elbowed him, and he grunted.

"Ow, Wynter that hurt."

"It was supposed to." I said ''

He glared at me before bending down to kiss me, it was gentle at first then it started to get hard and fast. I moaned at the back of my throat as he stroked my side, "Guys, seriously?" Luke said.

"Can you do that once we get out the car?" Seb asked as well.

Just to piss them off I slipped onto Charles's lap so that either leg was on either side of him, then I kissed him deeply. I grinded my hips along him so he grunted, and Luke and Seb made vomiting noises. Charles thrusted his hips along mine making me moan loudly. I broke away from him and sat on the seat next to him.

"Hoped you enjoyed the show," I say.

"How long left?" Seb asked Luke who was driving.

"Ten minutes." He replied turning onto someone's driveway.

"You mean ten seconds?" I ask.

He puts the finger up at me and we all get out the car. Charles follows me, and I saw my bag and my suitcase.

"You packed my things?" I say looking up at Charles he nods and leans closer to me.

"I really like that sleep wear you had in your bag." He whispers making me shiver; if I was sharing a room with him I'm so wearing it.

The others arrived shortly after and Quin said he will go in first and tell him of our arrival and why we are here. I looked around the place and found that we are in the county with a little bush here and there; I have no idea where we are.

There is only one house here, which is a mansion! It's about three stories and is so long and wide!

Quin came back and motioned us forward, I got in the house and looked around amazed, and there were chandeliers everywhere and statues. There were the colours red and gold, with some black here and there. I saw a tall, extremely sexy man by the staircase. He has black hair and the blackest eyes I have ever seen, and they were staring intently at me. He has a strong nose, chin and full kissable lips.

He's extremely tall and has more muscles then any man here, I can see a scar on the side of the face which started to turn me on, but I controlled it. Tattoos lined his forearms, god I just wanted to lick and taste them. When he stared at me my whole body felt tingly, my breath got caught in my throat when he gave me an easy smile.

"Welcome Bridge Pack, this is my home where you will be staying until I have finished helping Ms Miles complete her transition. Please, go make yourself at home." He says in an accent much like my own.

Charles puts his arm around my waist glaring at the man. I rolled my eyes, so territorial. We all descended the stairs to find our rooms; I found out that I am indeed sharing a room with Charles. I bit my lip thinking about the things we will be possibly doing.

Charles leaned down to my neck and whispered, "I can smell your lust, I'll fix that in just a moment."

I shivered as we finally got to our room, it has a large king size bed with red blankets and matching curtains and walls. The floor is tiled and there are large closets on the side as well as our own bathroom.