Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

I slowly walked towards the hurt man on the floor, that's when one of the attackers finally intervened. I smirked when I noticed he has a slight limp to his left leg and that he's slow. I think I'm going to have some fun.

He swung his fist towards my face and I hastily dodged and slammed my fist to his stomach, he doubled over so I kneed his face knocking him out cold. I smirked and someone grabbed my hair from behind me, should've seen that coming!

The person holding my hair turned me around making my head feel like it's on fire, but I made no noise, so I don't let the person know that it hurts me greatly. He smirked at my lack of acknowledgement of the pain he's dealing me. I started kicking and punching in to anything I could reach, that only made him laugh.

"Come on sweet cheeks, surely you can do better?" The one holding my hair taunted. He punched my stomach and laughed in my face.

I snarled and reached up to his hand holding my hair and dug my nails in not even thinking twice about stopping when I saw him wincing. He let go of my hair and held his bleeding hand to his chest.

"You little bitch!" He screamed at me, I smirked at his bleeding hand.

I started to walk up to him but the pain in my stomach made me drop to my knees; he hit me harder than I thought.

Another attacker laughed and said to the one holding his hand, "We can have some fun with this little fighter."

I stood back up, ignoring my protesting stomach kicked the man that talked right where it hurts, he fell holding him with his hands. He started yelling and I was afraid he would attract attention from the festival, finding us like this. I punched his face making him silent; he'll wake up soon though.

I turned my attention to the other man, "Your friend made quite a noise, I'm sure you don't want anyone finding you." I said sweetly, flexing my knuckles.

He growled and replied in a deadly tone, "I'll be back girl, and you won't be too lucky."

I feigned to look frightened and he glared at me before taking the other men and leaving.

I went to the injured man on the floor and checked for anything fatal, which looked okay only a little beaten.

"Come on, what I said before wasn't a lie, we have to get out of here." I said concerned of getting caught.

I helped him up by putting an arm around his waist and he automatically put on around my shoulders. He leaned on me and put most of his weight on me. It made my stomach cry in pain.

I grit my teeth together and we walked out of the forest, "Take me to the pay phone on the other side of the road by that light pole." He said pointing to a light pole a bit further down across the road.

"It'll be easier if you started walking by yourself." I grumbled pulling him forward.

He grinned at me, "But I'm hurt."

"You're no damsel in distress, hun." I said dropping him near the light pole.

He chuckled at me and under the light I saw how gorgeous he is. He has a mass of dirty blond hair that's messy in a cute type of way with a strong face. He has deep green eyes that you just want to get lost in; he has a very muscular build he's about six feet, towering over me. He has light subtle around his chin and cheeks.

He caught me checking him out and gave me a cocky smirk. I glared at him and sat down while he made a call.

I listened in after a while, "...No she knows nothing. Yes, she knocked two of them out the other scrammed...She knows nothing but yes, she is like us.... No, we must get her to trust her, not kidnap her.... Yes, I know the others will be after her! Get some protection for her... Pick me up in ten." He hung up.

No One Is PerfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara