Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

No one treated me any different after I told them about my step-father, I appreciated it so much more. I hate pity or anything like that but sometimes they would try better to keep their distance, which frustrated me a bit.

Charles and I haven't had any more encounters like the time in the bath, I'm not sure to be happy or sad about that. I know my feelings are starting to grow for him, more than I would like now, but I'm not sure if he feels the same way or simply just feels lust and no feelings.

It's been two days since I told everyone and I'm grocery shopping with Luke.

He's bickering to me about my obsession with Cookies 'n' Cream ice-cream.

"I bet you could eat a whole tub of this and not get sick of it." He says quite amused.

I chuckled, "I know that's a fact already."

He laughed too, "You're such a pig! I swear you're not a girl!"

We came across a banner board with flyers and ads sticking to it when one of them caught Luke's interest. He pulled it off and cheered happily, "What is it?" I ask curiously, peering over his shoulder so I could get a look.

"A club has opened! It's only fifteen minutes from here!" He squeals like a teenage girl would about a new clothes store.

I rolled my eyes, "Are you even old enough to go?"

He shook his head but gave me an arrogant smirk, "Who says I need to be?"

I rolled my eyes again and continued to push the trolley to his truck. He took the flyer with him back home probably hoping Quin could let him go.

I have been on good terms with Luke too I guess, he doesn't hit on me too much anymore. He probably realised I have a thing for his little brother.

Nathan hasn't been at school for the last two days, so I was going to ring him as soon as I get back home and get my phone, which is charging. Nathan is like my best friend, other than Morgan, I tell him about everything I can. Like about Charles and my fosters', I can't tell him anything that would upset the rules Quin laid out for me.

We arrive back, and Luke takes most of the groceries in by himself, showing off his strong muscles. I carried in three at a time like a normal person would.

Almost instantly Luke goes up to Quin, it's funny because he acts like Quin is his dad or something. While Luke tried to compromise with Quin I went to get out of my school uniform, it's a Friday and it feels weird to be out of school still in my uniform.

I got in my room and pulled my top of and my stockings. I turned on F*cking Perfect by Pink and turned it up loud. I didn't hear Charles come in my room, I was facing my stereo so when someone started tracing my tattoo I got quite a scare.

When his hand touched my back and lightly traced my tattoo it was almost intimate, like a caress with the sparks and electricity. I jumped and turned around and saw Charles looking in my eyes, not my body that's practically naked, but my eyes. He's such a gentleman!

"Since when did you have a tattoo?" he asks a little breathless.

I swallowed, "I was fifteen, my mum was obsessed with this pattern."

"Can I see it again?"

I nod and turn around lifting my hair to my opposite shoulder, you could see it better without my bra in the way, so without thinking, I unclasped my bra and held my breasts. I heard him suck in a breath at that and I smiled, he came closer and started tracing it again, my breathing became harder and I shivered in pleasure.