My words come out as one sentence. "Chase, oh god, I'm so sorry... it's just, things have been crazy, and I just... Nobody else is going to make me feel safe except you, please don't be mad... I'm sorry for ignoring you."

The other end of the phone is blowing up with chuckles. "Micky, all you had to say was 'I wasn't able to comprehend how beautifully put together you are, but I think I can handle you're unbelievable hotness now'" More laughs follow.

"Shut up ChaCha! Be serious, will you?! I seriously need you right now. I'm coming home today... and I just want to hug and kiss you and have you make me feel better again." Tears well in my eyes, and for a second I swear to god I'm pregnant because of my damn emotions tweaking.

"Micky, love, don't cry. It's alright, you're coming home today? I'll wait at the airport for you, and we can go somewhere and talk... besides, I bet you missed me, huh?" He chuckles.

"Yes, I have. You're lucky I deal with you..." I say, feeling better already.

Another laugh, then he says, "And you're lucky that for every ounce of incredibly sexy I am, I'm doubly in love with you. And, lets face it... I'm pretty hot." I laugh with him, realizing how much I missed him.

"One thing, I'm going to hang out with my Dad for a while, I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Sounds good. I love you." And we hang up. I sit in the foyer for a couple minutes until Mom comes back in.

"Okay, well your sister is on her way home, and you'll be on the 3:40 plane home. Want some lunch?"

*** "Everyone please fasten your seatbelts, we're preparing for touch down. Thankyou for flying Ted Airways!" I almost jump out of my seat after hearing that! The plane ride wasn't hellish like the one on my way here. I sat by myself, it was a pretty empty plane, which made me feel better. Less weight and all.

A turbulent landing later, and I'm standing at baggage claim looking for my nondescript luggage. I notice alot of girls have Victoria's Secret luggage and think, 'You bought hundred dollar luggage yet you're flying coach? Surely Victoria atleast told you her secret after sucking you dry?' I'm not much of a fan of Pink and Victoria's Secret... its such a waste of money. I can buy yoga pants at Kohl's for forty bucks less.

Finally, I spot my bags and lunge for them, just in time for my head to collide with someone else's. "What the fu-" A deep tenor voice cut off completely. "Oh, Hi." A flirty smile spread across his face. His very attractive face. Dark hair, light blue eyes, and soft features, including a dimple on his left cheek. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and mutter a hello.

"I'm Eric. And you are?" He holds his hand out and I give him mine.

"McKenna, nice to meet you."

"Well, McKenna, it would be even better if we could get our luggage and grab a coffee maybe. How about it?" A mysterious glint in his eye emerged with his dimple.

Again, my cheeks redden. "I would love to... but I've got a boyfriend who I love, so I'll pass. You're cute though!" I yank my hand away from his and walk to the other side of the room until I see my bag again, grab it, and run out to where Mom had told me to meet Dooe his car immediately and relax a bit. That guy was cute, but a little weird. I open the passenger door and sit down, obviously not hearing Fearns cries... and end up on her lap.

"Well this is awkward...heh" Dad says laughing, while Fearn joins in. I huff and get up, then open the back seat door and climb in. Why is she here?

As if he read my mind dad explains, "McKenna I know this is terrible timing, but I've got a few appointments that I need to go to Washington for, and Fearn is coming. I figured you'd like to stay home and get ready for school, not come with us. I'm sorry we didn't spend any time together, but When I get back we will."

Great, just dandy. My whole plan is messed up now! But I guess its fine. "Oh okay. Yeah I've got stuff to do. So does this mean I'm taking the car with me home or?"

"Yes honey, I'm glad you understand. And... well baby, can we ask her now?" Fearn says, directing her attention to Dad, smiling.

"Not now Fearn..." He warns, but she says it anyways.

"Will you be my maid of honor? I know its weird, but I want us to get closer, and you'd be very helpful with the organizing and stuff because you're smart... don't answer yet, just think about it!"

I sit in stunned silence, debating how angry Dad would be if I clawed her eyes out. Seriously they're so many more important things to be doing, she's planning her wedding to a man who doesn't love her. I say nothing as her and Dad are going back and forth about me being home alone, and finally they step out of the car. I get out and get into the drivers seat.

*** After an hour of driving and debating what to do right when I get home, I'm slipping out of the car and onto my front porch. I fight with the keys until the door is open and go straight to my room, plop down on the bed and fall asleep. Chase can wait for tomorrow. I think.

So... comments? Lol, hope it doesn't suck. (: