40

I woke up from my nap and slowly took in my surroundings. I was able to process that we were still on the plane and that both Ariel and Loren were asleep as well.

Suddenly, a lady on the intercom announced that the plane would be landing in about ten minutes.

I shook Ariel and Loren and told them that we'd be landing soon.
-
We waited at the airport for Ariel's dad to pick all of us up. Me and Loren both decided to stay at Ariel's for the night because we didn't feel like going back home for the night.

We made brownies and ordered pizza while deciding on which movie on Netflix to watch. We finally decided on 2 Disney channel classic movies, Lemonade Mouth and Let it Shine. Honestly, I knew all the lyrics to each of the songs in both of the movies.

We ate our pizza and chocolatey brownies and chatted before we all got tired and decided to head to bed.

Before I got comfortable in my sleeping position, I grabbed my phone from the charger and put my fingerprint on. I clicked on the messaging app and went to a specific name. I opened the message once again and read it to myself.

"I miss you Ems and can't wait for you to come home. Text me back when you're back home ugly :)." —Zach.

I smiled as I read that message and decided to finally reply to it.

"I'm back home."

——————————
HOW WAS THAT ENDING TO BOOK ONE?! KIND OF A CLIFFHANGER?
Anyways, this is the last chapter of the first book. BOOK #2 IS UP RIGHT NOW AS YOU ARE READING THIS! GOOO AND READ IT!
book #2 involves as lot more drama with Loren, geo, Zach and Emma, and Tyler!!
-
socials :
personal ig: emsmariie
nick fan acc ig: wbubean
zach fan acc ig: hbuzach
younow: wbubean
twitter: cautiousciayton
personal twit: emsmariie

c u in the next book? :,)