4

April 1,2016

We leaned in further until I could feel his breathing on my face. Weird I know haha.

We were interrupted by Ty coughing and laughing at us. I looked so embarrassed, that I started to turn red. Did I really just almost kiss my best friend/crush? Zach unhooked his hand from around my waist and I did the same.

I walked into Zach's room and sat down on his bed. Zach came in and layer down on his bed as well.

A few minutes later, Zach sat up and sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist and whispered into my ears. "I'm sorry about that, I just wanted to kiss you." His said then looking back down at his phone. "It's fine, I kind of expected them to interrupt us..." I said smiling at him. He looked up and smiled at me and looked into my eyes.

He urged closer to me and grabbed my chin. He pecked my lips and looked at me smiling. He smiled back and started kissing me again. I obviously kissed back, back who wouldn't kiss Zach Clayton, King of younow?
----
I was now at my house again. But with Zach, Riley , Rudan and Nick. They all went to my house because Tyler's friends came over and we didn't want to be over there while they were. Rudan and Zach were filming YouTube videos, Nick was at Walmart broadcasting, and Riley was snapchatting and making musical.lys. As always.

Now me? Oh, i was watching my dance moms in the living room as always. I'd go upstairs ocasionally when the show was on commercial breaks to say hey to the boys or get on my phone.

I walked upstairs while my show was on commercial and check up on the boys. By this time, they were done filming YouTube videos and Nick was back from Walmart.

"Hey" I said walking into the room. They all looked at me and smiled. "Hey Ems" Rudan said smiling back at me.
"Hey, my moms going to order pizza. Anything specific?" I asked.

"Little sauce." Zach said smiling at me then looking back down at his phone. Me and Zach are the only ones that actually don't quite like having a lot of pizza sauce on our pizzas.

I walked downstairs and called Pizza Hut and ordered our pizzas and wings for Rudan. About 20 minutes later, the pizza arrived and we all ate in my living room while watching ICarly. We're such little kids tbh haha .
----
April 2, 2016.
I was hanging out with Nick. We were filming YouTube videos for both of our channels. Zach was on my bed on his MacBook editing a YouTube video I suppose and Rudan was at the gym working out. On my channel, I'm doing the bean boozled challenge, and on Nick's we're doing the say anything challenge. I also had to film a our journey video and our theme was prank week.

Once I got done filming all the videos, ordered Chinese, my favorite!!
----
Personal Instagrams: emsmariie
Fan account Instagram: wbubean
Twitter: cautiousciayton
Younow: wbubean