19.

Chapter 19.Austin, Texas and Orlando, Florida.

Emma's pov:
Waking up at 9:00 was hard for me. Today Zach and Rudan invited me and Nick to go to Austin, Texas to film a video for Rudan, Zach and Nick's channel.

I grabbed some clothes and hopped into the shower. When I got out, I changed into a long sleeved crop top, high waisted jeans, and some low rise converse. I walked downstairs and greeted my parents, and saw they brought McDonald's, yay! I ate my breakfast and texted Rudan to see if he was on his way.

We were on our way to Austin, with Rudan driving, Nick in the passengers' seat, and me and Zach in the backseat with me. Nick was broadcast, and we were all just singing along to whatever was on the radio.

Once we got to the graffiti park, we all got out of Rudan's, we start to take pictures for Instagram. We did all sorts of fun and crazy poses and even a few photos with us altogether. For one of the pictures, Zach told me get on his back, and I did as he said.

It felt good to know that I had Zach by me. I could smell is light cologne, and his hair smelled satisfying.

He helped me off his back and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked me into my eyes, and kissed my cheek. I was in complete shock. I thought he was going to kiss me. I'm not complaining that he didn't kiss me though, because I would've enjoyed it.

We all got back into Rudan's car and we drove to in n out burger. Once we entered the nicely cooled room, a few supporters came up and asked for pictures, and we gladly accepted.

Once we ordered, Nick vlogged a bit, and Zach was broadcasting. Me? Oh, I was awkwardly sitting next to Nick on my phone. And Rudan? Oh, he went to veggie grill and went to find Pokémon, yet I thought the game was overrated and stupid.

———time hop to May 2016———

Today was playlist live. I packed six outfits and 5 pajamas. I packed my toiletries and bras, socks, and etc. I took a quick shower since I had to get to the airport in 45 minutes. I took a quick 10 minute shower, and changed. I ordered some postmates for breakfast, and fed my kitten (Margo) and my two puppies ( Buster and Molly ).

When my breakfast arrived, I ate it quickly, and watched some criminal minds. I then rushed back up to my bedroom, made my bed, grabbed all my chargers, and brushed and flossed my teeth. I went back into my room, and packed my chargers, MacBook, a few magazines, and some snacks for the plane into a little PINK backpack.

I walked downstairs, and hugged and said my goodbyes to my dad and my older sister, Miya (19). Me and my mom had my dad drive me and her to airport and we started walking to check in. Once checked in, we started to walk towards our port, but stopped when someone grabbed onto my waist.
———•———
wooo! Another chapter ladies and gent!😎 also, thank you all sm for 900+ views!!😚
——————
Personal Instagrams: emsmariie
Fan account Instagram: wbubean
Twitter: cautiousciayton 
Younow: wbubean