e i g h t e e n

Beginne am Anfang

"Him? As in Chief Choi?"

"Exactly"

"What does he want?"

"He wants you dead" Taehyung stated straight forwardly.

"Okay" Jimin unwraps his arms from him and backs away when he felt his eyes sting.

"Look Jimin, im sorry—"

"It's fine" He then fakes a smile. "Can you tell me more? Please?"

"Once were home I'll tell you everything i know"

"Thank you" Jimin croaks out as he once again rest his head at his shoulder.

Taehyung can't help but feel sad about Jimin. He was shock how Jimin was still able to be happy even after all the pain he has gone through ever since he was a child.

"You're welcome"

~

•~

"Why does this place looks familiar?" Jimin asks as soon as he steps out of the car. "Wait" He takes a closer a look. "Is this-"

"Your house? Yep" Hoseok cuts him off.

"

So how do we get in?"

Namjoon steps closer at the door and twisted the doorknob, causing it to break easily. Well, he's the god of destruction afterall. Everyone was greeted by the dirt and cobwebs surrounding the house. Dust filled the air making them barely breath properly.

"Are we really going to stay at this place?"

"You can always sleep outside"

"No dinner for you bitch"

"Don't worry you're my dinner anyways" Namjoon winks.

"Ew shut up"

Jin decided to clean the house along with everyone else. He picks Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok to stay with him while Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi can clean upstairs.

The trio reaches the 2nd floor and it was even more dirtier than they expect it would be. While cleaning, Yoongi notices on how Jimin would always tag along with Taehyung instead of him but he doesn't mind at all. He knew he deserve this after how harsh he treated the younger earlier.

Sighing, he can saw the two smiling and giggling on the corner of his eye causing his stomach churn a little out of jealousy. Without further do, Yoongi continues his task.

"Woah so this is how my parent's room looks like..." Jimin mumbles out as soon as he enters the room. When Jimin was still young, his parents would never let him enter the room and even the basement. They're probably hiding something from him.

He closes the door first before proceeding to check the room. Jimin searches at the cabinet first but he find none but he didn't gave up. Lastly, he checks the drawers and finally found something.

It was an old picture with two people on it. Jimin could only recognized one person and it was his dad while the other one is a girl.

"If this is my dad then who the hell is the other one? "  He's 100% sure the girl beside his dad isn't his mom. Did his dad had an affair with another woman? Jimin also did notice that the girl was wearing a chocker that's similar to his.

"JIMINNNN I SAW AN OLD UNDERWEAR OF YOURS THAT HAS WONDER PETS DESIGN ON IT" Taehyung calls out. He could hear his foot steps coming closer so he quickly hid the picture at the sleeve of his hoodie before facing him.

"Really? Great haha... Now give it back"

Jimin reaches out for his underwear but then the picture fell out of his sleeve. Before he could even hide it, Taehyung already picked the picture up.

"Where did you find this?" He asks.

"At the drawer" Jimin answers. "Do you know the girl?"

"Not her name but.. She's your father's partner "

"Partner in some business, work, etc.?"

"No, in being a criminal"

"My dad is a criminal?" Jimin asks in disbelief.

"Being a criminal runs through your family, Jimin " Taehyung says. "and so does ours"

"But you're not a criminal" Jimin replies. "So is Jungkook"

"Me and Jungkook are kaitos also known as a phantom thieves"

"Hoseok?"

"Although Hoseok isn't a criminal or thief, he's part of the biggest Mafia group in Korea "

"Tell me more"

"I want to tell you more but im afraid that's all i know" Taehyung frowns and turns to look at him. "You can always ask Yoongi"

Jimin flinches at the name but nods anyways.

"I will bye" after he grabbed the pic out of Taehyung's grasp, Jimin leaves the room then closes the door shut leaving the younger alone.

AN

Im gonna turn you all into detectives ohoho woops. Don't worry, you guys can ask me questions about the story just in case you dont get it or something ONCE THE STORY IS FINISH  okay? okay. ❤