n i n e

[I was suppose to publish this last night but internet is being shitty so rip]

[ edited. Read the last part ty]

3rd person

"Who the fuck I am to be fooled huh?" Yoongi growls. "You're fucking sick!"

"Mhmm yeah I don't care actually" Hajoon replies boredly and took out a gun under the desk then points it at Jimin's head causing the younger to shake in fear.

"TOUCH HIM AND I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE!" The older struggles to get out of the tight ropes tied in his wrist. He doesn't give a single shit if he got hurt. What matter the most to him is to make sure Jimin is safe.

"Do you know why I want you to work for me? You're skilled. You know what you have to do when you're assigned in a task and not to mention, a very determined person" Hajoon stated. "You wanted Jimin to be safe right? Since that's your task"

It took a matter of seconds for Yoongi to answer back, "Fine, I'll work for you"

"Well done" Hajoon smiles in triumph then moves away the gun away from Jimin's head and the Meanie couple ( Meanie is actually my first otp in kpop so :'> ) let go of him.

The younger was about to run towards Yoongi, sadly, one of the guards hold him back. Jimin gives the older a 'what the actual heck do you think you're doing' but the older just gave him a blank look like he was thinking something. He does trust Yoongi and all but in this situation.. Maybe 50/50.

"Now sign this contract-"

"How am I suppose to sign that contract if my hands are tied up?" Yoongi cuts him off.

"Oh yes I forgot, silly me" Hajoon chuckles and went over to the younger to untie the ropes. While the male was busy untying the ropes, Yoongi looks at Jimin and starts to count down which made the younger confuse,

하나..

둘 ..

셋!

( waiting for the comments 😏 )

By the time he was finished, the ropes we're already untied and Yoongi swiftly grabs Hajoon by then yells, "Run!" at the younger.

Jimin didn't hesitate and ran away. He kept running and running until he reaches the exit. The younger catches his breath as soon as he got out of the casino until he realizes,

He left Yoongi.

( I'm laughing actually oh well bye bye Yoongi 😝 )

"SHIT!" He curses loudly grabbing the citizens attention. Jimin gave them a 'what the fuck are you hoes looking at' so in fear, they turn away.

When he was about to get back inside the building to get Yoongi, a familiar voice calls him.

"YAH! JIMINNIE PABO!"

Taehyung...?

Taehyung grabs Jimin by the arm and brought him inside the van. The vehicle starts to move away from the building making him shriek. "YOONGI IS STILL AT THE BUILDING TAE!"

"Yeah I know-"

"WHY ARE YOU CALM ABOUT THIS?!"

"Let me explain-"

"NO HE'S NOT! HE'S BADLY INJURED AND-"

Jimin was cutted off by a certain person appearing infront of him while holding a cup of Caramel Macchiato.

"Miss me baby?"

"How the fuck-"

"I'm a pro so that's why" Yoongi says shrugging. "And it's a shocker you actually care for me"

"Just because I'm worried about you means I like you already" Jimin scoffs making the older laugh.

"Guys guys, can I confess something?" Taehyung interrupts. "I ship you two already huehuehue"

"Ah hyung! You ship almost everyone!"

Jimin turns to the passenger seat and saw a coconut- I mean Jungkook walking towards them.

Suddenly, Jimin found himself being hugged by the person he used to like before. Truth to be told, while Taehyung and Jungkook are still working at the police station back in Busan, Jimin likes him, a lot; but now his feelings are gone.

"Back off" Yoongi says, pushing the young boy away from Jimin.

"Hyung i-"

"Boy can't you read the sign? No coconut heads allowed now will you excuse me, I have to talk to Jimin" Yoongi stated simply and grabs Jimin then brought him outside.

( If you guys are wondering why outside, the vehicle they're riding is the vehicle Yoongi was in AGUSTD :'> )

"Can i ask you something-"

"You're already asking" The younger glares at him and Yoongi did a peace sign.

"I don't get you sometimes, are you bipolar or something?" Jimin asks. "I mean, earlier you we're serious and angry but now.. Idk an ass?"

"Well I was only acting" Yoongi answers then lean against the rails and the younger gives him a wtf look. "I did great right?"

"Yeah... Sure" His voice trails off and looks away sadly. Yoongi frowns and went closer to him.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin blushes a little at the new nick name Yoongi calls him and let out a small sigh.

"You know.. I'm really jealous of you" The younger laughs bitterly before continuing.

"You have so much freedom more than me. You get to do illegal things while me, I can't. I was raised by well mannered people. Ever since I was little, I.... Lost both of my parents without any reason. I barely talk and communicate with others and maybe that's the reason why I'm socially awkward"

"I don't get it, I tried making friends but nothing. Don't they want me? Is there something wrong with me that they hate about? My step parents will say, 'No honey you're fine' if so, why would everyone turn away if I need someone's help?"

"Jimin.." Yoongi speaks up but stops as he saw the younger started crying.

"Sometimes I ask myself, what's the purpose of living anyways? For me to suffer everyday? If I would just disappear, will that make people around me happy...?"

Yoongi didn't knew what to do but he wanted him to stop, it was too painful to see him cry so he He embraces Jimin in a tight hug.

AN

Who says I can't do drama 😏
'You idiot'
Oh yeah I did woops.

Anyways, I'll be updating a lot of chapters until Christmas break is over because maybe I won't be able to update this book so please do enjoy my updates ^^;

Maybe in New Year I'll do a face reveal 😏 ㅋㅋ