Episode 4, **Best Friends Never Stay Mad**

*BOLD = NARRATOR/MEEE!! :D*

Best Friends Never Stay Mad

(I smurf you no matter what you do, I will still apologize )

*Clumsy's POV*

I walked to Brainy's house, I was so excited because Brainy was throwing a party for Papa Smurf's smurf day and I was here to help him! I ran after to his door and tripped over his mat infront of it.

"Ooof! Uh oh whoops."

I stood back up and knocked on Brainy's door. I was waiting for the smurf in those round glasses to open it, but it was, Hefty?

"Oh, um hiya Hefty."

"Hiya Clumsy, what are you doing here?"

It seemed like Hefty didn't want me here for some strange reason.

"Oh, uh I just wanted to help ma best friend Brainy for Papa smurf's smurf day party!"

Hefty has some strange unexcited voice, "Okay come on in then."

I was so happy that I pushed Hefty out of the way and cheered, "GOLLY! I WILL HELP BRAINY!" and lifted up my hands to touch the ceiling but by accident hit Hefty in the face.

"YEEE-OW!" shouted Hefty.

 "Oh, sorry Hefty. He-he."

"It's okay Clumsy ole boy come on let's get this place done."

I nodded and headed towards the Living room while Hefty went towards the Kitchen. I saw that the sofa cushions were not placed properly so I placed them right side up on each corner of the sofa. One of the cushions went on the floor and I didn't see it so I flipped on to the coffee table and spilled the drink that was on it. Golly I am such a clumsy person

"Oh. OH MA! Uh..um Hefty, may I get some towels here?"

"Sure!"

Hefty headed for the washroom to get some, and I went to stand up. I felt so bad, now there was smurf berry juice all over the floor.

"Here ya go Clumsy!" shouted Hefty and was sticking out his hand to give out the towels.

"Thank you Hefty" I said slowly and sadly.

Hefty headed towards the kitchen again, I stuck the towels on the floor and left it there; maybe it would dry up by then?

"Oh gosh I hope Brainy doesn't find out about this!" I squealed.

 Then there was a knock at the door, I jumped in surprise.

"Um.. I WILL GET IT!" I shouted.

I walked towards the door... I wonder who that was? Maybe some smurf to help with Papa smurf's smurf day! Oh boy, OH BOY! I opened the door.. and it was Brainy!

"GEE, ITS YOU BRAINY! HEHE, I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO BE HERE NOW!"

"Yeah Clumsy.." replied Brainy and stepped into the house.

I saw him looking around, maybe he was looking for something. I just noticed the towel was still on the floor.. GEE I don't want Brainy to see it he is gonna do something no smurf should ever do.

Uh oh .. he noticed.

"WHAT THE SMURF!? CLUMSY...WHO..? WHO..? WHO DID THIS AND WHY?" yelled Brainy pointing at the towel on the floor. "Silly, silly, silly Clumsy. Towels don't go on the floor.. they go into the washroom."