3

You walked into the bathroom and started undressing for the shower. You got in the shower and ran your hands through you hair. Suddenly, Justin appears out of nowhere.

"Having a shower without me?" he pouts his lips.

He moves closer to you so your pinned against the wall. He looks so hot with water trickling down his abs and his wet hair dripping. He bites his lip. I start breathing heavily.

"You like it when I do that dont you?" he teases.

You nod and he starts kissing your neck. You tilt your head to the side to give him more access and let out a slight moan. He hand moves down to your “special place” and he starts to rub you lightly. Then he inserts a finger in you. You groan.

"So wet and tight" he growls against your skin.

You tilt your head back and your back arches. You start to become breathless as he moves his finger faster inside you.

He takes his finger out and puts it in his mouth.

"Mm you taste so good" he murmurs.

You bite down on you lip. Then he lifts you up so your legs are around his waist and your arms are around his neck. He slowly eases himself into you. You let out a loud groan as you adjust to his size. Then he slams his full length into you. You dig your nails into his back while water drips down your bodies.

"I want to make you feel amazing" he moans and goes faster and deeper.

"Ah Justin!" you groan and tilt your head back.

"Scream for me" he grunts.

"AHHH" you scream as he goes faster.

"Come on baby, you can do it" he groans in your ear.

Your hands are now going through his hair. You let out one last moan and your walls quicken around him as you release.

"Good girl" he smirks.

He goes even faster until he reaches his high then he releases inside of you. He lifts you off him and you stand infront of him. Your legs still feel like jelly.

"We should do this more often" he winks.

"Yeah we should" you smirk.

Justin gives you a kiss on the lips then turns you around and starts to wash your hair.