Justin Bieber Dirty Imagines

You was getting ready to go to college, checking how you looked in the mirror before leaving you saw your neighbours hot son, justin.

As you walking down your driveways to wait for your college bus as you did every morning, justin shouted your name Which motioned you to go over to him.

Once you got there he said in a good mood, “Hey!” You said “Hey” back to him.
You:”what did you want me to come over for?”
Justin:”Well seen as though be both go to the same college, I thought you may want I ride in my new car?”
You:”is this an offer? Will you take no for an answer?”
Justin:”nope!” 
You:”sure then haha”

You and justin got to college, you then thank him and soon as you was getting out of the car he grabbed your rots to pull you back in…

You:”what justin haha?!”
Justin:”I need to tell you something?”
You:”well can it wait? College sta-“
You was cut off by his lips smashed against yours, you kissed back..
It got very heated, you got on his lap, still not breaking away from his soft lips…

Justin:”please!”
You:”please what justin?” You said breathless.
Justin:”fuck me?” He whispered in your ear. 
You:”in your new car justin?”
Justin:”that’s why I got it!”
You:”to fuck me in?”
Justin:”yes, now I want you to suck on jerry”

You pulled his leather pants down and obeyed his order to suck jerry. You could tell he was enjoying it by the way he was moaning your name.

Justin:”now it’s my turn to treat you like my princess, undress!”

You undressed yourself, justin then lay you down on the back seat on his brand new car and spread your legs out. Then he slowly thrusted his dick in and out of you. “You like that don’t you baby?” He grunted. “Faster” you pleaded. “What’s that?” “FASTER JUSTIN”

About an hour of moaning, both of you got yourselves dressed.

Justin:”I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I lay my eyes on you on the first day of high school”
You:”what does this mean now justin?”
Justin:”what do you mean?”
You:”did you just want to have sex with me? You don’t feel anything?”
Justin:”why do to think I had sex with you y/n?, because I love you, I always have and always will!”

You leaned into him giving him a passionate kiss, “I love you too”.