2

Dropping your keys onto the small table pushed up against the wall, you slipped your coat off and hung it on the rack. The lights were off and the hall was illuminated by tall and short candles huddled together in corners of the room and placed in such a way to lead your gaze to a certain silhouette you found so familiar.

Leaning against the door frame stood your boyfriend with a sexy little smirk playing on his lips. You could tell what he was up too and gave him a small grin. Lifting up his hand you noticed he was dangling a pair of handcuffs, lifting your eye brow at him, he lifted his own brow at you and licked his lips slowly and then bit down softly on them.

Deliberately walking slowly up towards him so that you were chest-to-chest, you lifted up your face and tenderly kissed his wet lips – letting your lips linger for a bit but not too long – you pulled back. Your fingers were stroking around the hem of his jeans, agonizingly slowly.

“Lets go upstairs.” he said lowly. Placing his hand on the base of your back, he lead you up the stairs and into your room. Once again, the room was filled with candles, lights off, only this time rose petals were scattered on the sheets. His arms wrapped around your waist, “I’m going to make you feel something you’ve never felt before.” Sliding down one hand he cupped your area and began massaging, kissing and sucking your jawline down to your neck.

Spinning you around his mouth captured yours, sliding his hot tongue past your lips eagerly. Pushing his body up against you so that you ended up landing on the bed with him pressing himself on top of you. You ran your fingers through his hair and pulled him closer – if that were possible! – his hands ran up and down your upper body to your thighs. Your groins strapped together as you buck your hips up, him slamming down his back onto yours.

You tore off his shirt and threw it on the ground – discarding your shirt also – his lips kissed and sucked down your neck, down to your breasts, softly squeezing them in his hands before swiftly unhooking your bra and slinging it to the floor. His lips enclosed his lips around your hardened nipple and sucked whilst fondling with the other breast. Tugging on them both as you arched your back and pushed his face closer so he would continue working his wet tongue on your breasts. But he lifted himself up and grinned at you seductively, pulling out the handcuffs from his jeans he locked your hands above your head on the bed post.

Kissing your lips he made his way down your body, you bite your lip as his lips reach the top of your jeans. The button pops open and your jeans are on the floor with the rest of the torn of pieces of clothing. He lays open-mouthed kisses on your inner thighs up to the apex of each leg – his face dangerously close to your sex – lifting his head up slightly, his teeth sink into the hem of your underwear and begins to drag them down your frame. Leaving you fully exposed, tossing your underwear to the side. Kissing back up your leg, a shaky sound escapes your lips as he flicks your clit with his tongue.

His tongue glides up and down your slit continuously before he slips it into your wet walls. Rolling, sliding and whirling his tongue inside your slit as you clutch onto the bars above your, you lift your thighs and lock his head around them pulling him closer to your swelling lips. Your mouth opening up in an O shape, you soon bite down harshly on your bottom lip. This is what he wants, for you to give in but you won’t allow it, not just yet. But then you feel his mouth vibrate against you as he moans and breathes heavily onto you, causing you to sharply buck your hips as an unsteady whimper escaped your lips.

He pulls away and licks the wetness around your bud, smirking up at you as he lifted himself up on his knees and removed his belt, sliding down his jeans and boxers. Watching him undress as his length sprung up turned you on even more. You blushed when you noticed Justin had realised you were staring down at his impressive bulge. Leaning down on his hands – placed by the sides of your face – he lowered his body down onto you and left kisses over your face and neck, leaving your lips till last. His tip began to stretch your entrance as he licked and sucked the crook of your neck. A moan escaped your mouth as you tried tugging your hands down – forgetting you were cuffed – you hissed as he pushed himself further and further into your hole. Filling you completely as his tip hit your hot walls.

He waited for you to adjust to his size and then began rocking his hips, sliding backwards and forwards, whispering curses beside your ear. A sensation ran through your body as he pumped quicker inside of you. His strokes were getting faster and faster, your body trembling more and more with each thrust he threw. Your breathing quickened and would hitch every time he pressed against your sensitive spot. You begged him to un-cuff you so he quickly released your hands.

Your nails dug into his back as his thick length throbbed inside of your moist walls. He clutched onto the sheets, knuckles turning white as he pumped harder, driving you to your high. You screamed out his name repeatedly as you were both engulfed in each other’s highs. Clenching his muscles and a long groan coming from his lips as his hot, thick liquids spewed from his pulsating bulge. Your walls tightened around him, your juices spilling over his length as you clutched onto him, biting onto his shoulder.

You both stayed still, holding onto on another. Justin lay on top of you but enough so that he wasn’t squashing you. You locked your eyes with one another and he crashed his lips onto yours, passionately kissing you. Pulling away you were both breathless, he slid over to the other side and cradled you in his arms. Your hand laid on his chest as you lightly kissed it, he rubbed your arm and back – drawing circles on your bare skin – you sighed and you both dropped off into a peaceful slumber, whispering ‘I love you, baby.’ to each other before nodding off.