A cursed Assassin

Magsimula sa umpisa

My mood darkened, didn't want to talk this topic. "just tell them, they can die again."

Hearing my words, he just sighing and looking at me with seriousness in his eyes. The air filled with tension.

"It's about 'them'. I know where are they hiding."

I blinked. Again. Again. I can't process this little information to my tiny brain. No, really. I confused. Them? Who? Hiding? I'm trying process one by one information and then all became clicked. Them. Yeah. My mood darkened again. But It's okay. After this, my goal is over. After this, I'm free.

"okay, let's jump in to business."

~~ o ~~

When I got in my room, I saw Luna still there, sitting prettily at the top of my bed while playing her laptop. Her face lit up at first, wanted to tease me as usual. But after seeing my bad mood, her face became serious.

"it's them?" She ask, knowing me well. We was known each other for 10 years.

"yeah."

"when?" I know what she mean. She want to follow me, help me, or anything that she can do to me. But sorry, I can't let she join me.

"The day after tomorrow. Alone. You can't. Sorry."

She just give me a wry smile. "I know, good luck. And make sure for come back."

"Of course. So, what is that? A new anime?" O ask, changing the topic. Luna was an otaku girl, despite being an professional assassin. Almost every night she come to my room, invite me to watch her anime or movie with her. She's cheerful, always make me calm when around her.

"Yup. Akatsuki no yona. Come here, we watch together!! Tonight we must watch marathone before you depart!!"

"yes, yes~"

  ~~ o ~~  

Once again I saw corpses in front of me, blood and limbs were scattered everywhere. Then I let it all gradually eaten by flames. I closed my eyes, convince myself that this was the right thing. There is no longer any people who need to experience things like I had.

An old memory plays in my head, making me unable to withstand the water flowing out of the corner of my eyes. With this, I'm free. This way, my duty is over. I keep repeating it again and again like spell to brainwash my self.

I turned my body and walked slowly to the forest, distancing myself from the flames. Dialing a number the only one I had considered as my parent.

[Commander, the mission is complete.]

[Okay, a good job, then -]

[Sorry, I can't go back, my legs were shot and I've lost a lot of blood. I'm sorry.] I saw my leg and my right hand that kept the flowing a lot of blood, staining the black clothes that I wear.

[Ah ... So this is the end, huh? Okay, I understand. Thank you for your efforts over the years, angel.]

[Yeah, thanks. I will find help. Gramps, tell Luna that I love her. and thank you.]

I put my cell phone in a bag and walk. My legs began to feel numb, and my head feels dizzy. I fell, my body like didn't have the slightest energy. This is my end?

I, a top assassins, died from loss of blood. Haha, this is really embarrassing. This will only become a laughingstock among other Assassins. Well, that's not bad, actually. With this my fame will started to spread around the world. And my existence will never fade. 'Heh, even I still not know what the meaning of my mark.' I laugh in my heart.

I can't move my limbs. when I thought this is my end and I will give up, a black fog enveloped my surroundings. I don't understand what happened. I just keep looking at the fog, my sight began to blurred.

Thou want to know?】a deep voice echoing in my head. Huh? What? Who?

Are thou want to know about thy mark?  About thy eyes? About the truth? About thy self?

'Of course I want to know!!! But how? Who are you?!!' I yell in my thought as my consciousness began to disappear.

My name is Arkath. If thou want to know, make a contract with me.

'whatever... I want.. to.. know...' I thought lastly before I blackout.

 The contract was made. Then, shall I grant thy wish?】     

~~o~~

A/N : okay~ that's it~

My first english story~ *sob*

Ah, please tell me if my english is wrong, kay?? *wink*

Then please comment and voteee~~ (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I didn't know is this good enough to tell you about Erza background, but I will work hard~ o(*≧□≦)o

maybe the next chapter will comes next week. Thanks for read this story~ ( ' ▽ ' )ノ