The Unknown Dimension

Noble's POV: "Glossaryck where are we going next I asked. "Turns out our dimensional scissors are not working Glossaryck said. "So where are we going I asked. "We have to go to the unknown dimension Glossaryck said. What's that I asked. "It's a blank dimension where we can find portals to other dimensions Glossaryck said. "Ok let's go I said. "We have to perform a ritual to open the portal. "Shit ok let's do it I said. *They performed the ritual and and entered the unknown dimension. "Wow this place is really Trippy I said. "I'm sensing another presence in this dimension Glossaryck said. "Who is it I asked. "Your mother Glossaryck said. "That can't be I watched my own mother die I said with tears in my eyes. "The unknown dimension can resurrect you if your worthy Glossaryck said. "We have to find her I said. "We can't right now she could be in any of these portals. "Ok let's just get a way to find Star I said "I'm sorry Noble I want to find her to but we can't right now. "Ok let's find the earth portal I said.

Note: Part 2 will be out tomorow. I wanted this chapter to be short because the unknown dimension will be in the first side story. So I didn't want to write to much stuff to avoid spoilers. Hope you all understand and part 2 will be longer