First day 3

I woke up in the morning to see Sebastian sleeping while hugging me, I just look at his cute face he was topless, I was just looking at him and smiled he looks so hot/cute when he sleeps.
Sebastian: hey what you doing?

He said getting up, so he can sit up, I was at the edge of the bed, I had to reply.

Me: oh umm .... I need to hit he shower babe, why what's wrong?

I said a bit worried like, I crawled up to him so now I'm lying on my side, facing him.

Sebastian: I just wanted to know, babe my dad just texted me, I have to meet him at Lima bean ok?

Me: ok babe, have fun

He pecked my lips, and got dressed and went out the door, I went to hit the shower, then I decided to go to the shop to see if they sold pregnancy tests because I'm sure that we didn't use protection, I bought it straight away.

As I was walking, I got a phone call from Sebastian, so i answered.

Me: hey babe what's wrong?

Sebastian: hey babe, oh thank god your ok, because when I came to our dorm you were gone it scared me, but you are ok ain't you?

Me: I'm fine babe, I'm coming back anyway

And with that he hang up, and I was at the dorm door, I opened the door, Sebastian game running to me hugging really tight.

Me: Sebastian babe I'm going to the toilet ok, stay here

Sebastian: ok

I went in to the bathroom, and took the pregnancy test, it took two minutes for the results to come, I checked the results and it took me by surprise.

Oh no, is she pregnant or not, well check out the new chapter, which is coming soon guys also please vote for this chapter and all the others thanks love you guys

                                       ❤️
- Louise xxxx