Arrival

I'll just assume it was a long ride, many people look bored and some with relief either it is that we landed safely, we finally made our destination or both. I grab my bag and get off the plane, I don't really know where to go until I see a man holding a board with my name on it. I tell him my name and he takes my bag and leads me to a car. He opened the door for me to go inside. I hesitated but knew I had no choice, I got in, and he put my bags in the trunk, he got inside the car, and drove off. About 35-45 minutes later we were outside the entrance of what is apparently Dalton Academy. We both got out of the car and he grabs my bags. And just getting a look from the outside I knew that it was going to be a good year. He started walking to the doors and I started to follow.
Once inside I felt very self - conscious, passing many of the boys that linger in the halls. Getting confused looks or flirtatious ones, I was never one of enjoying attention. My sister got all of that, she loves the spotlight. I like to be myself and just have fun. I went in to the principals office, he told me to sit down, I sat down and just stared in to think air.

Principal: hello Charlotte, welcome to Dalton, in fact your the first ever girl to come here, here is your timetable have fun.

Me: hello and thanks also what about the boys can I have like friends and boyfriends ?

Principal: umm ..... ye sure, so have fun, here is your dorm number, you have a roommate.

Me: ok thanks

I went out of the room and try to find my dorm.
I saw a boy, he came to me, looked confused.

The boy: hi, I'm Blaine Anderson.

He stuck out his hand to shake, I gladly accepted

Me: Charlotte esmay jones.

Blaine: so they 're letting girls come here now ?

Me: yep I guess so, I hope that my roommate is nice, I hope that I will have friends.

Blaine: ok, I will be your friend, what's your dorm number, I might know him.

Me: ok, it's 324, is he nice ?

Blaine: oh that's Sebastian, umm he can be nice when he wants to be, but just be nice back, but he is a nice guy.

So we went to my dorm, Blaine opened the door to find my roommate probably Sebastian, he turned around and smiled at me. He looked hot/cute.

well another chapter is on its way now soon guys hope your liking the story ❤️

- Louise xxxx