First day part 2

Sebastian walked me to our dorm, he opened the door for us to go in, I was about to talk when I was disrupted by Sebastian's lips against mine, he started to kiss harder, he pinned me up to the wall, he then started to kiss my neck, I left out a moan, after that he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, he moved us to his bed, he was on top, still kissing me, I felt him getting hard in his pants, it kind of turned me on, I rolled us over so that I was on top, I started kissing his jaw to his neck, I guess that turned him on because I felt him getting more hard in his pants, he then rolled us over so that he be on top again, he took of my shoes and tights, I took of his blazer, shirt also with his tie, he ripped of my top, I took of his shoes, socks and trousers, so right now I'm in my bra and underwear and he is only in his pants, then he roughly entered me, we both moan from it, he pinned me to the bed, he started fucking me harder and faster, we was at it for 3 hours.

Sebastian: so what do you think babe, was I good, did you enjoy ?

Me: Sebastian calm down, you were amazing and I did enjoy it, so, was I good and did you enjoy ?

Sebastian: thanks babe and of course you was amazing and I did enjoy it, can't wait for next time we have sex, I love you, you know that .

Me: I love you too

We stayed like that all night, asleep peacefully