Chapter 2

Jung kook p.o.v

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO ME. ALL I WANT IS THE FEELING OF LOVE BY SOMEONE BUT ITS JUST HARD WITHOUT ANYONE BY YOUR SIDE FOR THESE FEW YEARS.I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE ME. MY FAMILY, MY SCHOOLMATES AND NOW MY MEMBERS.

I was crying so bad that i didnt feel someone hugging me. "Shh kookie im sorry for the members action. I didnt know you were suffering. Dont cry kookie." And that person was V hyung. I kept on crying on V hyung shoulders till i passed out.

Taehyung's POV

I didnt know Jungkook life was like that. I was upset with all the members for telling shouting at Jungkook. I cant take it anymore i went to hug Jungkook. "Shh kookie im sorry for the members action. I didnt know you were suffering. Dont cry kookie." Jungkook kept on crying till i heard soft snores coming from his mouth. I carried him to his my room where he will be my roommate and let him rest while the rest are having a meeting.

No ones POV

"Okay i feel guilty for not knowing his past and not accepting him." Hoseok said feeling guilty.

The rest was thinking of their action while waiting for Taehyung to come down. Some of them felt that he was still useless in the group while some are feeling guilty.

" I still think hes a waste of time being in the group. I think he cant even sing or dance and hes going to pull us behind. Like i said before he will never expect us to accept him to be part of the group." Namjoon said.

"Why do u hate him so much hyung? Dont you feel sorry for what hes going through in his life not having anyone to be able to talk to or feel loved by someone?" Taehyng said as he heard their conversation as he went down the stairs.

Everyone were shocked by what Taehyung just said and thought for a moment. While one person was in real deep thoughts thinking about Jungkook.

Suga's POV

Finally after all these years i thought i will not be able to see him cause our parents kick me out. I was upset with how my members are treating him. I thought the new member was going to be bad but when i know who was it i was about to cry infront of them. I dont think he know who i am so im just going to protect him with all i can and never let go of him again. I finally able to see you Jeon Jungkook my little brother. Finally...... I miss you so much.....

The next day~~

Jungkook's POV

Why on earth monday have to come so fast? I am not really looking forward to go school but i have. I woke up early so i will not have to talk to anyone. After getting ready for school i went to the kitchen to get a light snack to eat but i got shock to see Jin hyung preparing food. " Good morning hyung"

"Oh good morning jungkook you woke up early today. Are you that excited to go to school? Here have something to eat" Jin hyung ask.

I was thinking yeah right im excited to go to school.
If only they know what going on in school. Will they even care? Will they even help me?

I said goodbye to Jin hyung and make my way to school . What he didnt know was that the rest of the member goes to the same school as him.

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long. But for the story that all of the members are in the same school . :) thanks for reading. Dont forget to vote and comment guys 💓💓 Also follow me if u like