Chapter 1

BTS is a group consist of member Kim Namjoon like to be called as Rap Monster,Kim Seokjin known as Jin , Min Yoongi known as Suga ,Jung Hoseok known as J-Hope,Park Jimin known as Jimin and Kim Taehyung known as V. They are now praticing for their I Need U promotion at the practice room waiting for their manager to send them home.

No one's P.O.V

"Guys get ready we will be living in 2 min" the manager shouted. Everyone start to pack their stuff and make their way to the van. When everyone is settled in the van the manager spoke up "Guys i have something important to tell you guys we will tak when we reach your dorm." Everyone was very confused but we just wait for it. During the ride home everyone fall asleep think what the manager want to speak to them about.

Rap Monster's P.O.V

We finally reach our dorm. All of us get off the van getting ready for bed when the manager called us telling us to gather. We gather quickly at the living room. The atmosphere was really quiet when the manager finally speak up "okay guys i dont even know how to start but i know you guys have debut for a long period of time amd you guys are really closed together but what im about to say you guys must accept it no matter wat,understood?" all of us nodded before he continue "ok so tomorrow there going to be someone coming here" all of us are very excited to know who will be coming but when the manager said the next sentence we froze " its the new member to your group."

"Since when we agree on having a new member. We are fine with the six of us. Why is there a need for him to join our group? There are many other groul that is going to debut soon he can just join them instead of being in this group!" I suddenly shouted. why do we need to have a new member?

" I dont care if you guys dont want him but we all have decided to bring him here amd you guys better be nice to him and respecr him. I will be with him tomorrow and i expect eveything to be ready,understood?" we all nodded at the manager and he left.

This sucks why does he have to join us lets just say im going to make him miserable.he thought.

Jimin's P.O.V

Why on earth would manager hyung do that to us he should know that we never like new people im the group and we are close so i think im going to hows he look like tomorrow maybe he will change my mind? he thought.

Jin's P.O.V

A new member huh i can say that someof our member will not like him. I kind of agree with Rap Mon words but face it we need to be nice to him.he thought.

Suga's P.O.V

Fuck this shit i rather sleep in my bed than speaking to the kid how could he just join our group. he thought.

V's P.O.V

Yay a new member i hope hes younger than me i cant wait to meet him maybe we can be best buddies and can play video games together hope hes nice tho. he thought.

J-hope's P.O.V

Ok lets not be so angry with the fact that we have a new member but how could he do this to us he thought.

~The next DAY~

Everyone have woke up early today and currently eatimg breakfast when they heard a knock on their door. Jin went open the door revealing the manager and a boy hiding behing him.

"Guys this is Jungkook hes 16 this year and he will be the maknae now please take care of him. ok i will leave you guys with him. Jungkook just tell me if theres any problem." all of them nodded and he left.

"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook please take care of me." jungkook bow to them.

Everyone was glaring at him amd the atmosphere is really dark. Jin noticed the atmosphere and decided to go tell the poor boy their name "hi im Jin,this is rap monster,jimin,suga,j-hope and v and all of us are your hyungs ok?" Jungkook cutely nodded. Then Jin went back to the kitchen while V rush to the bathroom to settle his stuff.

"Listen here kid we dont understand why the manager want you to join this group instead of other group but just remember that from now on your life will be miserable and dont be so close to us understand? Go back to home or something but i dont want you near my sight" Rap monster shouted at him. They all went back to their room leaving frozen Jungkook alone with a tear starting to drop.

V suddenly run out to the living room to find everyone gone except Jungkook who never move his position.

V's P.O.V

I saw Jungkook standing there alone still holding his bag but something caught my attention, a tear on his cheek.
"Hey are you okay did they say anything to you?"i asked.
"Hyung why do they hate me for being in this group? Do you hate me for being in this group? Why do they want me to leave and go to my home when theres no one there to look out for me?" the last sentence was a shock. Does this mean he dont have his parents with him?Thats why he join this group? "How about your parents?"

"THEY ARE NOT THERE HYUNG!! I HAVE BEEN ALONE FOR 6 YEARS AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE A FEELING OF A FAMILY WHICH I CANT EVEN EXPERIENCE. DO YOU KNOW ITS HURT ME WHEN THEY ASK ME TO GO TO MY HOME WHEN THERES REALLY NO ONE THERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SUFFER IN SCHOOL WITHOUT MY PARENT AND FINALLY ONE DAY YOUR MANAGER FOUND ME SINGING SO THAT I CAN EARN MONEY AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAN HELP HYUNG. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP WITH CAN ACCEPT ANYONE BUT NO!!Why...why...why hyungs?"he suddenly shouted. I didnt realized that the other member were listening and i had tear on my face. i pulled him into a hugged and telling him its okay.