Part 17: Overdose

Song: Overdose

Artist: EXO

Video uploaded by: kimoi212000

ATTENTION!!!
This story is about to reach the climax soon >.<
Thank you very much for reading it and please continue to read until the end including my future Mystic Messenger fan fictions~
____________________________________________________________________________

"I said YOU should stay here!" Jumin glared at me with frustration. He grabbed my left wrist and lift it up.

"J--Jumin...you're hurting me" I complained as I try to loosen his hand.

"Sorry--" He immediately let go of my wrist followed by a sigh. "I will call Driver Kim now and send you home with my body guards...will that be okay with you?"

"...Yes...thank you..." I answered while rubbing my wrist.

"MC, I am deeply sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that--I don't know...call me crazy but I can't stay still when you're not in front of me. After all the things that happened, Elizabeth 3rd is also missing, I can't forgive myself if I ever let something bad happen to you."

"I understand..."

After a few words with Jumin's bodyguards, I was sent back to the suite that he lent me. The security was more strict than the usual, body guards are spread all throughout the whole building and no unidentified person is allowed to step into the floor level that I am staying at. 

Two days have past but Elizabeth 3rd is still missing. Jumin is now back at his office and ordered Jaehee to ditch the coffee project and focus on Elly's search project instead. Unfortunate enough, Jaehee has been attached with the coffee project so she decided to juggle all the work while trying to meet the urgent deadline set by Jumin, which is today. I feel sorry for Jaehee who wasn't able to do what she's passionate about but there's nothing more that she can really do about it since Jumin is his boss. I hope things work well for her.

And I...decided to keep a little more distance between me and Jumin. His reason will never be reasonable enough for him to suddenly kiss me like that and use it as a way to brush Sarah off.  But even if I didn't liked Jumin's actions, I also decided not to tell anyone, especially Zen,about it. After seeing his overreaction when he discovered that I was going to visit Jumin's house, who knows what he's capable to do if he knew about it.

So I'll just keep silent while trying to slowly settle the situation. 

Meanwhile...

I don't want to complain but I've been noticing that the body guards are preventing me from going out of the building. I can't slip away from them and I can't fight them either so I'm here now, lazily laying at this spacious bed.

*Ring~*Ring~*Ring~

Luciel calling...

As fast as a lightning, I grabbed answered the call from Seven. It's been a few day since I last talked to him anyways...

MC: Hello? Luciel?

I heard a distant sound of laugh slowly getting closer. A laugh that doesn't sound too happy. After a few seconds, the laughter sounded really close and I eventually recognized Luciel.

MC: A--Are you okay?

Luciel: No...I'm not...bahahahahahah...but you don't care about me...You only care about Jumin...and Jaehee...and Zen...and Yoosung...

MC: Hey! What's happening--?

Luciel: I'm nothing...My heart's crumbled into bread crumbs...so sad...my poor bread crumbs...I'll eat you up...Meet your friends inside my stomach...hahahahahaha