Hours have passed but Jumin is still not coming back, he called two times to check how I've been doing but Elly hasn't been found yet. I spent my time waiting by constantly checking the chat room, looking outside the floor-to-ceilings glass window and watching some TV series.

4pm

"MC..."

I hurriedly run towards the front door, standing with anticipation at the end of the front door hallway as soon as I heard the door opened and Jumin's voice.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you" He continued, followed by a deep sigh.

"The body guards took good care of me" I answered with a soft smile.

"You should stay here in the mean time. We don't know when the hacker will attack again. You can spend the night here and come back when it's safe."

"I...don't think I have to spend the night here. I know that you're anxious right now because Elizabeth 3rd is missing but you don't have to worry that much about me. I'm being protected by your bodyguards at the place that I'm staying, you said the windows are bullet proof, the car that your letting me to use is bulletproof plus, we have our genius hacker, Luciel with us to watch over me." I lift up my two thumbs up, smiling brightly at him to ensure him that I will be fine.

"But I can stay here longer if you want. How did it go with your search for Elizabeth 3rd?" I continued.

"I couldn't find her." Jumin massaged his forehead with his left hand as he slowly walks towards me. "I can't believe I still haven't found her...I can't accept the fact that she tried to ran away from me. I feel like all the love I've given her for years have gone to waste. How do I express what I'm feeling right now?...I feel betrayed."

I followed him as he walk towards the living room on the right. "Jumin, please don't be discouraged, we'll be able to find her. Besides, Elizabeth 3rd is still a cat. She can't understand feelings like that so she can't betray you either..."

"I feel safe when I'm with Elizabeth 3rd..." He sat on the couch, with his face, looking so down and tired. "I've been thinking why I like her so much. It's because I can control everything about her. She has no taste of her own. She doesn't mind which carpet she sleeps on. She doesn't notice how satisfied I am with the new carpet. I want to control everything about her...What about you? Would you want to run away if I try to adjust and change everything about you?"

I sat on the couch across him and glanced upon his eyes, looking intently at me. "I'm a human so I'll be different from her. I have my own taste and I have my own principles. I believe that if you truly care for a person, you have to accept and try not to change that person. Unless he or she is doing something that is not good. So the same goes for myself, I don't want other people to change or control me" I answered.

"Is that so..." He mumbled.

"Oh! I made some food at the kitchen. I didn't know what time you'll be going home so I made it just in case."

"I see. I am honored to be able to taste something made by you. I should have some already, let's go to the kitchen." He stand up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen so I followed him there, worried that he might not like the food.

"Y--You don't have to be honored. I'm not a world class chef, just an average person. Also, it's just a commoner food but I can guarantee you that this tastes good."

He quickly grabbed a chopstick and looked for it in the stove.

"It's here on the table." I rushed towards the dining table and opened the food cover.

"B--but it's just gimbab..." Now I feel embarrass with what I made. Should I really feed the director of C&R international with this?

Jumin followed me to the dining table and get a slice of gimbab. Without hesitation, he ate it in one bite. I watched his face to predict how will he react. From his normal expressionless face, he tilted his head the his eyebrows furrowed. "It tastes good" He complemented.