Chapter 02

"So what did they say, anything about us? Were they really mad? Tell us please" Sean begs following Erika in the house.

"Stop him Finn before I finish him off! Jeez you sound like a chick" Erika huffs.

Entering the Antonio manor Erika makes a bee line to the kitchen to raid the fridge as she knows this is the only place in his house she enjoys the most.

Best thing about coming in here which is like a second home to her is the part where she can eat home made food made by Marisa the twin's mother.

Her own mother doesn't have much time for her as she is to busy and most of the time MIA for weeks but she knows it's all for Erika so she can live a good life.

She plops at the couch and flips through the channels on the TV all the while ignoring Sean's whining.

"Erika" Sean whines once again but she ignores and keeps watching the TV.

Having had enough, Sean stands in front of the TV and Erika kicks him in the leg so he can move only making Finn to snatch the plug and the TV dies.

"Speak" he orders loosing his patience as well.

Lying down on the couch she ignores them totally enjoying their misery.

"I'm thirsty" she complains.

As soon as she says it Sean jumps off to get some water for her so she can stop torturing them and spit out already.

He is already in verge of going crazy thinking about his sweet, sweet mate whose smile he cannot get off of his mind. He really wants to know what she talked to Erika one they left as he saw she went back to sit with them at lunch.

Even if Finn is not saying anything he knows his brother is pretty excited to hear about his mate too only if tiger started talking then only they would be at peace.

"You know I was wandering to the mall last week and saw this awesome..." but before she could finish it Finn hands her his card.

"Get whatever the hell you want, I don't care about it but start talking" he snaps.

Tiger definitely does a mean bargain no wonder she always gets what she wants from anyone especially from the Antonio's men because even if they don't say it she is their precious little tiger and they love her to death. She is the little sister they never had.

"Awe you guys are awesome! Okay here's the deal Amelia that's Sean's mate is totally happy about this mate stuff. But Allison she is a bit guard up, I heard her saying they have to do this for you guy's safety. I didn't know from what or whom though!"

Making the plan to visit the mall first before going home, she checks the card once again awesome! Both the boys narrow their eyes at her not liking the information they got at all.

"That's it? What's that even suppose to mean?" Sean asks confused.

"How will I know your mate, your duty to find out? I will try my level best but guys, I'm a mere human and got some limits use yours whatever you got to know about it. Now chow got a go!" she grins waving the credit card Finn gave her.

They hold her back once again, dropping her on the couch. When she sees the unhappy face and glare from the boys she sighs debating whether or not to spit out the things she learned about the girls while she was spending some spa time with them.

It's really weird to confess she did all those girly things with the twins mate but it was for their benefit so may be it's not a bad idea right?

"Okay, well the thing is they don't like guys who are violent for reason I'm not aware of. So when they saw you guys fight like that you scared them so you need to be careful with them. Allison is more romantic one even if she looks tuff and all she is a bit guarded up may be she is elder so while Amelia she is a darling, once you know her she will make you love her even more. She is such a princess"